NCHMCT JEE 2021: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. NCHMCT JEE 2021 exam was conducted on 10th August 2021. It is a national level entrance exam organized for those students wishes to get admission in Hotel management courses offered by the participating institutions. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) to offer admission in three years of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel management courses. Through this exam, students can get admission in various NCHMCT affiliated institutions across the country. Here we have provided the details of NCHMCT JEE 2021 examination, including application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, syllabus, etc.
Click here to know more details about the NCHMCT JEE 2021 result.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Notification
NCHMCT JEE 2021 exam was held on 10th August 2021.
The answer key of NCHMCT JEE 2021 will be released soon on the official website.
NCHMCT JEE Result 2021
The NCHMCT JEE Result shall be declared on the website in the last week of August 2021. The All India merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the student in the entrance examination. Students will be invited for counselling process according to the merit list.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2021
The admission will be provided on the All India Rank (AIR) secured by the student in the written test. Ranks are based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the written examination. No group discussion or interviews are involved. The NCHMCT JEE counselling process will be organized in different rounds. In the counselling process, students have to fill their preferences of colleges for admission. Allotment of Institutions shall be made as per merit (AIR) and choice of Institutions filled by the students.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- NCHMCT JEE 2021 Rank Card & Admit Card.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- DOB Certificate.
- PH certificate (if applicable).
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Date
Students can check here the NCHMCT JEE official exam date
|Online application form starts from||June 2021|
|Last date to accept filled-in application form||5th July 2021|
|Downloading of admit card from||3rd August 2021|
|Exam date||10th August 2021(10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Result declaration||last week of August 2021|
|Counselling started from||September 2021|
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2021
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card shall be downloaded via online mode from the website. The admit card will not be sent by post to any student. Students have to download the admit card on 3rd August 2021. Students have to take two copy of admit card duly self attested to submit in the examination hall.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern
The complete exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in offline mode.
- Language: Question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- of Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus contains the subjects such as Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components. Students are advised to go through the complete syllabus prescribe for the examination.
How to Prepare for NCHMCT JEE
- Go through the complete syllabus and cover all the topics.
- Try to solve every question to the end in written.
- Consider the best books and study materials for preparations.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Make a proper time schedule.
- Take a healthy diet and sleep.
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2021
Students can check here the details of online application form of NCHMCT JEE 2021:
- The NCHMCT JEE application form has been released in online mode.
- The online application form has been released from June 2021 to July 2021
- Students should fill all the details on the application form carefully.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of recent photograph (online mode).
- Candidates should take a print copy of the complete filled-in application form for future use.
- There is no option for sending of the offline/hard copy of application form.
- The Application fee is Rs. 800 (GEN or OBC) & Rs. 400 (SC/ST/PD).
- Students can pay the fee through online mode using Credit/Debit Card.
Before proceeding with the application filling procedure, candidates can check here the details about eligibility given below:
- For General and OBC categories: The upper age limit is 22 years as or on 1st July 2021. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1996 are eligible.
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe: The upper age limit is 25 years as on or 1st July 2021. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1993 are eligible.
- Qualifying Exam: Student should pass in 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board/university.
- Subjects: The students qualify the qualifying exam with English as one of the subjects. Students must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear.