NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here. NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card is releasing from 20th April 2019. It can be downloaded through the online mode after announcement of it. It is a national level entrance exam which is conducted for the candidates those seeking admission into Hotel management & Catering in India. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology is the authority to conduct the Joint Entrance Examination. It offers three years of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel management programme. Candidates can get admission in the NCHMCT associated institutions in India. In this article we have provided the details of NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2019.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card
Admit card should be downloaded from the official website. The hard copy of admit card will not be sent by post to any candidate. Candidates are advised to check the admit card carefully. In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact to the JEE CELL of the Council through email. Candidates have to take the two photocopies of downloaded admit card. One photocopy of it will be duly self attested and to be submitted to the invigilator for his/her signature and same will be preserved for counselling procedure. The other photocopy of admit card should be retained in the examination hall.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card Date
The admit card (in duplicate) will be made available from the 20th April 2019. Candidates can attempt the written exam on 28th April 2019. The result will be declared in the third week of May 2019. Candidates can check the result from the website on due dates. The counselling will be commenced from the last week of May 2019. Without valid admit card candidate are not allowed to enter in the exam hall.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card by following simple steps given below.
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to NCHMCT JEE admit card link.
- Enter your application number, date of birth or email Id.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’ or ‘Reset’ button as per your choice.
- The admit card will appear in pdf format.
- Check all entries in the admit card and download it.
- Take extra printouts of it and preserve it for further process.
Exam Day Instructions
- Must reach the exam centre on time (1 hour prior to the exam time).
- Candidate should produce the admit card to the invigilator at the examination centre for cross-verification.
- If candidate will find to be ineligible in that state, he/she will not be permitted to sit in examination.
- If candidates will find to using unfair means, their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates are strictly instructed that do not bring any textual material, calculators, slide rules, log tables, electronic watches and any kind of bits of papers.
- Do not leave the examination hall before invigilator’s instructions.