NCHMCT JEE 2019: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card is releasing on 20th April 2019. It is a national level entrance exam organized for those students wishes to get admission in Hotel management courses offered by the participating institutions. National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts the JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) to offer admission in three years of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel management courses. Through this exam, students can get admission in various NCHMCT affiliated institutions across the country. Here we have provided the details of NCHMCT JEE 2019 examination, including application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, syllabus, etc.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Notification
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 16th April 2019.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Date
Students can check here the NCHMCT JEE official exam date
|Online application form starts from||24th December 2017|
|Last date to accept filled-in application form||16th April 2019 (Extended)|
|Downloading of admit card from||20th April 2019 (5:00 PM onwards)|
|Exam date||28th April 2019 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Result declaration||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling started from||Last week of May 2019 and 1st week of June 2019|
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2019
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card shall be downloaded via online mode from the website. The admit card will not be sent by post to any student. Students have to download the admit card on 20th April 2019. Students have to take two copy of admit card duly self attested to submit in the examination hall.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern
The complete exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized in offline mode.
- Language: Question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- of Questions: Total 200 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus contains the subjects such as Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs and English Language components. Students are advised to go through the complete syllabus prescribe for the examination.
How to Prepare for NCHMCT JEE
- Go through the complete syllabus and cover all the topics.
- Try to solve every question to the end in written.
- Consider the best books and study materials for preparations.
- Practice previous year question papers and sample papers.
- Make a proper time schedule.
- Take a healthy diet and sleep.
NCHMCT JEE Result 2019
The NCHMCT JEE Result shall be declared on the website in the third week of May 2019. The All India merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the student in the entrance examination. Students will be invited for counselling process according to the merit list.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2019
The admission will be provided on the All India Rank (AIR) secured by the student in the written test. Ranks are based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the written examination. No group discussion or interviews are involved. The NCHMCT JEE counselling process will be organized in different rounds. In the counselling process, students have to fill their preferences of colleges for admission. Allotment of Institutions shall be made as per merit (AIR) and choice of Institutions filled by the students.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 Rank Card & Admit Card.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- DOB Certificate.
- PH certificate (if applicable).
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2019
Students can check here the details of online application form of NCHMCT JEE 2019:
- The NCHMCT JEE application form has been released in online mode.
- The online application form has been released from 24th December 2017 to 16th April 2019 (Extended).
- Students should fill all the details on the application form carefully.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of recent photograph (online mode).
- Candidates should take a print copy of the complete filled-in application form for future use.
- There is no option for sending of the off-line/hard copy of application form.
- The Application fee is Rs. 800 (GEN or OBC) & Rs. 400 (SC/ST/PD).
- Students can pay the fee through online mode using Credit/Debit Card.
Before proceeding with the application filling procedure, candidates can check here the details about eligibility given below:
- For General and OBC categories: The upper age limit is 22 years as or on 1st July 2019. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1996 are eligible.
- For Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe: The upper age limit is 25 years as on or 1st July 2019. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1993 are eligible.
- Qualifying Exam: Student should pass in 12th or its equivalent from any recognized board/university.
- Subjects: The students qualify the qualifying exam with English as one of the subjects. Students must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear.