MP PPT Counselling 2019, MP Polytechnic Counselling. MP PPT Counselling 2019 will be conducted via online mode through the website. MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test) is a state level entrance test regulated by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). Through MP Polytechnic exam, students will get admission in various diploma courses in the state of Madhya Pradesh. This exam will be conducted on 15th April 2019. Here we have mentioned details for MP PPT 2019 Counselling.
MP PPT Counselling 2019
The authority shall conduct the MP PPT counselling 2019 in the month of June or July 2019. Candidates should know that 95% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh and 5% seats are reserved for other state candidates. The authority will prepare a merit list according to the marks secured in the examination. Admissions will be strictly based on the MP PPT merit list. The counselling will be organized through online mode.
MP PPT Counselling Schedule
Students can check here the tentative schedule of MP Polytechnic Counselling 2019:
|Online registration & verification of documents||Last week of June 2019 to 2nd week of July 2019|
|Choice filling & locking for admission||Last week of June 2019 to 2nd week of July 2019|
|Common merit list releases||2nd week of July 2019|
|Seat allotment letter & reporting to the allotted college||2nd to 3rd week of July 2019|
|Updation of choices||3rd to 4th week of July 2019|
|After updation process||Last week of July 2019|
MP PPT Counselling Process
The counselling process has been divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
- Registration – To participate in the counselling process, candidates have to register themselves. Candidates who have registered in the first counselling does not required to register again for counselling.
- Choice Filling – Candidates have to fill the choices of colleges for admission. They can fill minimum 25 and maximum all the choices for admission. Candidates are suggested to fill maximum choices at the time of choice filling. Candidates also have to pay the counselling fee via online or kiosk portal.
- Allotment – The seat allotment will be done as per the details given by the candidates at the time of registration. Seats will be allotted as per the rank & choices filled by students.
- Verification & Reporting to the Colleges – Candidates who have allotted seats have to appear at the allotted institution for document verification & further admission process.
- Upgradation – Candidates who are looking for upgradation can update their choice through the website. A new seat allotment letter will be provided to such candidates. If the candidate does not have allotted any seats they will be redirected to the upgradation round.
Documents Required for Counselling
Here we have listed some documents which will be required at the time of admission:
- 10th Class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- MP PPT 2019 Admit Card
- MP PPT 2019 Score Card
- Seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs