MP PPT Admit Card 2019, Released – Get Admit Card Here
MP PPT Admit Card 2019, Released – Get Admit Card Here. MP PPT admit card 2019 is available through online mode from 11th April 2019. MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test) is organized by the MP Vyapam or MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board), Government of Madhya Pradesh. This exam is conducted to get admission into various diploma courses in the field of engineering & non-engineering courses in the state of MP. Check this article to get detailed information about MP PPT 2019 admit card.
MP PPT Admit Card 2019
Candidates can get MP PPT 2019 admit card only through online mode from the website. It is released from 11th April 2019. Candidates cannot get it via offline mode or any other mode. It is available in two parts. PART 1 comprise of candidates & exam details. PART 2 contains the candidate’s signature, thumb impression & calligraphy which candidates have to fill on the exam day. Candidates should take a print copy of admit card for the exam day. It is compulsory to bring it along with the photo ID proof on the day of the exam in the examination hall. Candidates can get it by entering their application number & date of birth. Save it till the admission procedure not over.
Admit Card Details
It is comprised of the candidates & exam related details such as:
- Name of the Candidates
- Roll Number
- Father Name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Exam Center
- Date & Time of Exam
MP PPT 2019 Admit Card Date
The MP PPT exam will be organized by the authority on 15th April 2019 through online mode. The exam will be conducted in two sessions. Candidates can download the admit card from 11th April 2019.It has been released through online mode only. After a few days of the examination, the result will be declared by the MP Vyapam. Candidates can check their results in the month of May 2019.
How to Download
Candidates just follow the given steps to get the admit card:
- Go to the official website. (Link is given above)
- The new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Fill your “Application Number” & “Date of Birth”.
- Now, click on the “Search” button.
- It will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout copy of it for further use.
Instructions for Exam Day
- Candidates should report at the exam center, 1 hour 30 minutes before starting of the examination.
- In the examination hall, mobile phones, calculator, log tables, study material or any other electronic devices are not permitted.
- Candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall with MP PPT admit card 2019 & black ball point pen.
- It is necessary to bring a valid photo ID proof in the examination center. The photo ID proof should be PAN Card, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Marksheet attached with photograph, School ID Card & Passport.
- On the exam day, candidates thumb impression will be received through the biometric process.
The exam will be conducted in the following cities:
Bhopal, Indore, Neemuch, Ratlam, Khargone, Guna, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Satna, Mandsaur, Chattarpur, Sidhi, Katni, Ujjain, Sagar, Khandwa, Damoh & Chhindwara.