MH CET Law 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Admit Card. MH CET Law 2021 Application Form (3-year law course) has been released and reopened till 9th August 2021. It is a state-level entrance exam for law aspirants. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET Law) is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in law courses, such as LL.B (3 years) and LL.B (Integrated-5 years). This examination is also known by the Maharashtra Law CET. Various colleges & institutions give admission in law courses on the basis of scores. Here we are providing information about MH CET Law 2021 exam including application, eligibility, syllabus, etc.
Click here to know more details about the MH CET Law exam 2021.
MH CET Law 2021 Notification
MH CET Law 2021 Notice for Important Documents Require from the Candidates for Admission under Technical Education (for 2021-22 academic session) has been released.
MH CET Law 2021 Examinations will be organized on 16th September 2021 for both (3 years LLB) & (5 years Integrated LLB).
Click here, to check the official notifications about MH CET Law 2021 on the website.
MH CET Law Exam Dates
Here, candidates can check the official exam dates of MH CET Law exam. The exam dates are mentioned below:
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|5 years Law Course||3 years Law Course|
|Starting of online application form||Released||14th July 2021|
|Last date of submission of the application form||20th July 2021||29th July 2021|
|Last date to edit/modify in MH CET Law application form||9th August 2021||9th August 2021|
|Issue of hall ticket||Two weeks before the exam date||Two weeks before the exam date|
|Date of Exam||16th September 2021||16th September 2021|
|Declaration of result||To be notified||To be notified|
|Counselling & seat allotment starts||–||–|
|Counselling & seat allotment end||–||–|
MH CET Law Application Form 2021
- MH CET 2021 Application form was available only through online mode.
- MH CET Law online registration for 5-year law course has been started now.
- For 3-year law courses, it has been released and reopened till 9th august 2021.
- Enter all the required details such as personal, academic, communication, etc.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- The application fee is Rs. 800/- for general candidates.
- For reserved categories the application fee should be Rs 400/-.
- The fee payment can be done via online mode through internet payment/net banking/credit card/debit card/IMPS/Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Here we are providing the basic eligibility of the MH CET Law 2021 examination:
Nationality & Domicile
- Nationality: All Indian candidates can apply for this exam.
- NRI: NRI candidates, those fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority are eligible to apply.
- Minority: The candidates belong to any religious or linguistic community under state of Maharashtra can apply for this exam.
- Foreign/OCI/PIO: Candidates belong to these three categories are eligible to apply.
- J&K Migrants: The children’s of citizens of J&K who has been displaced due to terrorist activities.
- Domicile: The candidates belong to Maharashtra state or born in Maharashtra are eligible to apply. Candidates those parents are working here and are born in the state can also eligible to apply.
- Maximum Age: There is no maximum age limit for 5 year integrated law and 3 year law programme.
- Qualification for LLB (3 Year): Must pass in Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Qualification for LLB (5 Year): Students should have cleared 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Percentage: 45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for SC & ST candidates.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are mentioned here:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in online (Computer Based Test) mode in multiple sessions.
- Type of Question: Question paper will be consists of Objective Type Questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be no provision of negative marking.
- Duration of Exam: The time will be given is two hours.
- Medium of Paper: The question paper will be published in English and in Marathi language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions (for LLB 5 yr)||No. of Questions (for LLB 3 yr)||Marks/Question|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||30||1|
|General Knowledge of current affairs||30||40||1|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||30||1|
MH CET Law Syllabus
MH CET Law entrance examination contains the syllabus of subjects related to the law. Candidates have to study the subjects such as Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge with current affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Mathematics. Candidates should prepare as per the syllabus.
How to Prepare for MH CET Law
Applying aspirants can check here some preparation tips for the entrance examination:
- Complete the syllabus which is prescribed by the university.
- Keep study all the subjects belong to the previous degree.
- Cover all topics throughly to the depth.
- Revise everyday which you have learned yesterday.
- Buy the best books of the best author and publication to score good marks.
MH CET Law 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can access the MH CET Law hall ticket 2021 two weeks before the examination date for (5 years) & (3 years) onwards. Admit cards will be available on the website. Without a hall ticket,, no candidate will allow entering the exam centre. Candidates can use their date of birth/registration number/password/roll no. to download their admit card.
MH CET Law Result 2021
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the MH CET Law score. The MH CET Law Result 2021 will be declared in September 2021 (For 5-year courses) & (For 3-year courses). Candidates can check their results via the online process through the website. Candidates are informed to take a printout of the result and keep it safe for future use.
MH CET Law 2021 Counselling
MH CET Law counselling will be started from October 2021. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance test. The centralized counselling will be conducted by the university through an online process. On the basis of rank, availability of seats and choices filled by candidates, seats will be allotted for admission in various colleges & institutions.