MH CET Law 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Admit Card
MH CET Law 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Admit Card. MH CET Law 2019 Application Form (3 year law course) has been released on 16th April 2019. It is a state level entrance exam for law aspirants. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET Law) is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell. Through this exam, candidates can get the admission in law course, such as LL.B (3 years) and LL.B (Integrated-5 years). This examination is also known by the Maharashtra Law CET. Various colleges & institutions gives admission in law courses on the basis of MH CET Law score. MH CET Law 2019 Admit Card (5 year law course) has been released on 10th April 2019. Here we are providing information about MH CET Law 2019 exam including application, eligibility, syllabus, etc.
MH CET Law 2019 Notification
MH CET Law 2019 Notice for Important Documents Require from the Candidates for Admission under Technical Education (for 2019-19 academic session) has been released.
MH CET Law 2019 Examinations will be organized on 17th June 2019 (3 years LLB) & 22nd April 2019 (5 years Integrated LLB).
MH CET Law Exam Dates
Here, candidates can check the official exam dates of MH CET Law exam. The exam dates are mentioned below:
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|5 years Law Course||3 years Law Course|
|Starting of online application form||Released||16th April 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form||30th March 2019 (Extended)||16th May 2019|
|Last date to edit/modify in MH CET Law application form||30th March 2019 (Extended)||16th May 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||26th April 2019 (Extended)||31st May 2019|
|Issue of hall ticket||10th April 2019
||1st June 2019|
|Date of Exam||22nd April 2019||17th June 2019|
|Declaration of result||7th May 2019||28th June 2019|
|Counselling & seat allotment starts||1st week of August 2019||July 2019|
|Counselling & seat allotment end||Last week of October 2019||August 2019|
|Classes starts||2nd week of September 2019||September 2019|
MH CET Law Application Form 2019
- MH CET 2019 Application form is available only through online mode.
- MH CET Law online registration for 5-year law course has been started now.
- For 3-year law courses, it has been released on 16th April 2019.
- Enter all the required details such as personal, academic, communication, etc.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- The application fee is Rs. 800/- for general candidates.
- For reserved categories the application fee should be Rs 400/-.
- The fee payment can be done via online mode through internet payment/net banking/credit card/debit card/IMPS/Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Here we are providing the basic eligibility of MH CET Law 2019 examination:
Nationality & Domicile
- Nationality: All Indian candidates can apply for this exam.
- NRI: NRI candidates, those fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority are eligible to apply.
- Minority: The candidates belong to any religious or linguistic community under state of Maharashtra can apply for this exam.
- Foreign/OCI/PIO: Candidates belong to these three categories are eligible to apply.
- J&K Migrants: The children’s of citizens of J&K who has been displaced due to terrorist activities.
- Domicile: The candidates belong to Maharashtra state or born in Maharashtra are eligible to apply. Candidates those parents are working here and are born in the state can also eligible to apply.
- Maximum Age: There is no maximum age limit for 5 year integrated law and 3 year law programme.
- Qualification for LLB (3 Year): Must pass in Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Qualification for LLB (5 Year): Students should have cleared 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Percentage: 45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for SC & ST candidates.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are mentioned here:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in online (Computer Based Test) mode in multiple sessions.
- Type of Question: Question paper will be consists of Objective Type Questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be no provision of negative marking.
- Duration of Exam: The time will be given is two hours.
- Medium of Paper: The question paper will be published in English and in Marathi language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions (for LLB 5 yr)||No. of Questions (for LLB 3 yr)||Marks/Question|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||30||1|
|General Knowledge with current affairs||30||40||1|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||30||1|
MH CET Law Syllabus
MH CET Law entrance examination contains the syllabus of subjects related to the law. Candidates have to study the subjects such as Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge with current affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Mathematics. Candidates should prepare as per the syllabus.
How to Prepare for MH CET Law
Applying aspirants can check here some preparation tips for the entrance examination:
- Complete the syllabus which is prescribed by the university.
- Keep study all the subjects belong to the previous degree.
- Cover all topics throughly to the depth.
- Revise everyday which you have learned yesterday.
- Buy the best books of the best author and publication to score good marks.
MH CET Law 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can access the MH CET Law hall ticket 2019 on 10th April 2019 (5 years) & 1st June 2019(3 years) onwards. Admit card is available on the website. Without hall ticket no candidate will allow to enter in the exam centre. Candidates can use their date of birth/registration number/password/roll no. to download their admit card.
MH CET Law Result 2019
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of MH CET Law score. The MH CET Law Result 2019 will be declared on 7th May 2019 (For 5 year courses) & 28th June 2019 (For 3 year courses). Candidates can check their results via online process through the website. Candidates are informed to take a printout of the result and keep it safe for future use.
MH CET Law 2019 Counselling
MH CET Law counselling will be started from the first week of August 2019. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance test. The centralized counselling will be conducted by the university through online process. On the basis of rank, availability of seats and choices filled by candidates, seats will be allotted for admission in various colleges & institutions.