MH CET 2021: MHT CET, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Pattern. MH CET 2021 Admit Card will be released in the last week of August 2021. It is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. It is a state-level entrance examination which is also known as MHT CET. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into the first year of full-time degree courses of engineering & technology, pharmacy, Pharm.D & agriculture courses. These courses are offered by the different colleges & institutions located in Maharashtra state. Here, candidates get complete details about MH CET 2021.
MH CET 2021 Notification
MH CET 2021 Exam dates have been released now.
Notification regarding reopening of online registration and form filling, editing for MHT-CET 2021 has been released.
MH CET 2021 Application Form Last Date with a late fee of Rs. 500 has been extended till 16th August 2021
MH CET Exam Date
The official schedule of the MHT CET exam date is given here:
|Application Form Availability||8th June 2021|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||15th July 2021|
|Online Registration start (with a late fee of Rs. 500)||12th August- 16th August 2021|
|Admit Card Availability (Through Login)||To be released|
|Date of Exam||Phase 1- September 4 to 10, 2021|
Phase 2- September 14 to 20, 2021
|Answer Key Publish||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
BE/B.Tech, B.Pharm/Pharm.D and B.Sc (Honours)/B.Tech courses in Agriculture.
MH CET Admit Card 2021
- The MHT CET admit card will be available through online mode, the admit card link will be provided as soon as it will be released.
- Candidates will be able to get their admit card from the official website- Click here
- Candidates have to carry the admit card along with the photo ID proof (School/ Passport/College Identity Card) at the examination center.
- The MH CET hall ticket contains details about candidate roll no., name, the address of the examination hall, date & time of exam, etc.
- Keep the admit card safe till the admission procedure not over.
MH CET Exam Pattern
The exam will be held from 4th September till 20th September 2021 for Phase1 & Phase 2. Candidates who applied for engineering courses have to appear for PAPER 1 & PAPER 2. Those using for pharmacy & Pharm/D courses have to appear for Paper 2 and Paper 1 and 3. Candidates check the exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through offline (pen and paper-based) mode.
- Language: The question paper will come in English or Marathi or Urdu for PCB. The mathematic paper will be in English language only.
- No. of Papers: It will be consisting of three papers.
- Types of Question: The question paper will be of a Multiple Choice Question.
- Total Marks: Each paper will be of 100 marks.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be 1½ hours for each paper.
- Answer Mode: Candidates can use black ink ballpoint pen only to mark their answers.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Question (MCQ) Based on||Total Marks|
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Paper 3||Biology (Botany)||10||40||100|
MH CET Syllabus
The MHT CET Syllabus is comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics subjects. The questions will be based on the Syllabus of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. 20% questions will be asked from the class 11th syllabus & 80% from class 12th syllabus. Candidates are advised to go through the complete syllabus topic-wise to cover the complete syllabus.
- Understand the complete syllabus & clear each and every single concept from text books.
- Plan your preparation in advance so that you can finish each of the chapters accordingly & revise it.
- Stay fit physically & mentally.
- Don’t eat junk foods. Eat fresh vegetables & fruits.
- Time management is very important for any exam. Manage your time according to your subjects.
- Know the MHT CET exam pattern completely so that you know how to study for the exam.
- Solve last years question papers & sample paper.
MHCET Answer Key
- The exam conducting authority will publish the question booklet of all versions in September/october 2021.
- The authority will also release provisional & official answer key through online mode.
- The official MHT CET answer key will be released in the 4th week of september 2021.
- Candidates can check their answer key by entering their “Registration ID” & “Password”.
MHT CET Result 2021
- Candidates will check their MH CET results in October 2021 through online mode.
- The result will be published on our website whenever it announced.
- After the result declaration, MHT CET merit list will be prepared separately for all the courses.
- Keep the printout of the result & keep it safe till the admission process is not over.
- If candidates want to get their answer sheet evaluation verified, an application in the prescribed proforma along with the self attested unstamped envelope will be sent to any divisional authority within four days of result announcement.
- Candidates have to send the envelope along with the DD/Pay order of Rs. 1000 in favour of “Commissionerate, State CET CELL, Mumbai”, payable at Mumbai. The DD will be drawn from any scheduled commercial bank.
MH CET Counselling 2021
- After the announcement of the result, candidates will be called for the counselling.
- The MH CET counselling will be started from the 2nd week of october 2021.
- Candidates have to report to the regional center as per the counselling schedule.
- The documents & eligibility will be checked by the conducting authority of the selected candidates.
- The authority will invite the application for admissions after the verification of documents & eligibility.
- Candidates have to enter colleges & courses in the decreasing order according to their preferences.
Documents Required during Counselling
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- HSC/12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- MH CET Admit Card 2021
- MH CET Score Card 2021
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
MH CET Application Form 2021
Candidates can get the MH CET 2021 application form through online mode. Check the following steps to fill the application form:
- The MHT CET 2021 application form was available from 8th June 2021.
- Candidates were able to fill the application form till 16th August 2021 (with late fee).
- There is no other mode to fill the MHT CET application form.
- Candidates have to enter their valid email id, mobile no. & password on the first login.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature. The uploaded files should be in JPEG format.
- Candidates must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Keep the print copy of the confirmation page for further reference.
- Fill the form correctly, no correction will allow in future.
- The application fee is Rs. 800 for General candidates and Rs.600 for reserved category candidates.
- The fee can be paid through online system only by Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, etc.
The MH CET eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy & Pharm.D Courses
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass their HSC/12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
I am from madhya pradesh can i apply for MHT-CET is it compulsory to be a maharastrian
is it necessary for MHT-CET to be a domicile to maharastra any other state candidates cannot apply