MH CET Exam Pattern 2021, Marking Scheme, Syllabus, Type & Mode. MH CET 2021 Exam is going to conduct on 4th September 2021. The exam Pattern contains details about the exam mode, no’s of questions, marking scheme, and complete exam pattern. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is administered by Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. It is a state-level entrance exam through which admissions will be offered in the professional first-year degree courses in Engineering/Technology/Agriculture/Pharmacy. It also provides the five years of Pharm.D course. It is also known by the name of MHT CET, through which candidates can get admission in various engineering and medical institutions of Maharashtra State. In this article, candidates can check the details of the MH CET 2021 Exam Pattern.
The MH CET examination 2021 will be conducted from 4th September till 20th September 2021. The downloading of admit cards will start from the last week of August 2021. Candidates can download the admit card till exam day. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website- click here.
Click here to know more details about the MH CET 2021 exam.
MH CET Exam Pattern 2021
In this section, candidates can check the complete exam pattern of MH CET 2021.
- Date of Examination: The written exam will be conducted in various exam centres of Maharashtra state on 4th september 2021.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode (pen paper mode).
- Answering Mode: Candidates must use black ink ball point pen to mark their answers.
- No. of Papers: There is a total of three papers.
- Total Marks: Each paper will be consisting of 100 marks.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time & Duration of Examination: There will be three papers which is one and half hour (90 minutes) for each paper.
- Language of Question Paper: Mathematics will be asked in English language only. The medium of examination shall be English or Marathi or Urdu for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Choices for Answering Questions: There is no choice to leave any question. Candidates have to attempt all questions.
- Marking Scheme: In Mathematics, for the correct answer, 2 marks will be allotted to the candidates. For other subjects, one mark will be given to the candidates for the correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the circle the wrong option.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Question (MCQ) Based on||Total Marks|
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Paper 3||Biology (Botany)||10||40||100|
Syllabus of Examination
The syllabus is comprised of the subjects which are included in the above exam pattern. Questions are asked same as per the current year of HSC (10+2) & class 11th of HSC Board of Maharashtra. The 20% weightage is given to the class 11th syllabus & the 80% weightage is given to the class 12th syllabus.
Some Instructions for Attempting the Exam
- The candidates those seeking admission to the Engineering and Technology courses have to must attend the Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The candidates those seeking admission to Pharmacy or Pharm.D should appear for Paper 2 as well as in Paper 1 and/ or Paper 3.
- A separate OMR answer sheet will be provided to the candidates for each paper. After completion of the exam, candidates have to hand over the OMR answer sheet to the invigilator.
- Candidates have to circle the correct answer from given option with black ballpoint pen.
- Once candidate will circle the answer, he/she cannot change the answer later on.
- Candidates cannot use another method of marking such as dot, tick, half circle, etc. It will be considered as invalid answer.