MH CET 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here. MH CET 2022 will be conducted in the first week of July 2022 through online mode. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (also known as MHT CET) is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. It is a state-level entrance exam that offers admission in the first year of a full-time degree in engineering, technology, and pharmacy courses. Students can get admission to Maharashtra’s various engineering and medical institutions based on this entrance test. Through this article, students can check the details of MH CET Application Form 2022.
MH CET Application Form 2022
Aspirants can fill the MH CET application form 2022 after reading the information brochure carefully. The details regarding the application form are given below:
- Students can apply for MH CET 2022 through online mode only.
- Online application form will be commenced from 1st week of May 2022.
- Click here to apply for the application form 2022.
- The last date of online registration and printing of confirmation page will be 2nd week of June 2022 with late fee.
- The application process is consist of steps such as registration, form filling, image uploading, fee payment and printing confirmation page.
- Scanned images of a photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- Retain the printout of confirmation page safely for future references.
Students can pay the application fee online (Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, etc.). The application fee is Rs. 800 + Service Charges for general students of Maharashtra, outside Maharashtra state (OMS) or J&K migrants. Reserved category students have to pay the Rs. 600+service charges as an application fee.
Students have to fulfil the complete eligibility criteria to appear in MH CET 2022.
- Nationality: Student must possess the Indian nationality.
- Domicile: Candidates born in Maharashtra or have domicile of Maharashtra state are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no prescribed age limit for appearing MH CET exam.
- Qualification: Students should pass the 12th/HSC with science stream from any of the recognized University.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing students are also eligible to apply.
MH CET 2022 Dates
Students can check the official application dates of MH CET 2022 in the below table:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Registration starts||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to apply and submit the application||2nd week of June 2022|
|Correction facility||2nd week of June 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||4th week of June 2022|
|MH CET 2022 Exam||1st week of July 2022|
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling starts||1st week of August 2022|
How to Apply
We are providing the step-by-step procedure for MH CET 2022, How to Apply:
- Go to the official link (link is provided above).
- Click on that link.
- The new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Now, click on “Apply Online” button.
- Read all the instructions & click on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill your personal, contact, reservation, education, bank, etc details on the given space.
- Enter the valid email id, mobile number and password of your choice and click on “Next” button.
- An email will be received by the students after successful registration.
- Thereafter, upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Upload the photograph (size should be 15kb to 50kb) and signature (file size should be 5kb to 50kb). Images must be uploaded in JPEG/JPG format.
- Proceed to make payment.
- After successful completion of the payment process, Click on the “Generate MHT-CET 2022 Registration Confirmation Page” to generate the registration confirmation page.
- Take a printout of confirmation page for future references.