Master of Business Administration Foreign or International Trade is a professional course for the postgraduate level. MBA in International Trade Management helps students to understand foreign market and the process followed for the business and the basic concepts of management and foreign trade combined.
MBA in International Trade Management
The main objective of this MBA is to develop an understanding of the several aspects, policies, and intricacies that the field of foreign trade and international business demands. Within this MBA course, you are going to learn the combination of trade, management, marketing, sales and aspects related to the economy and law.
Now almost every part of the world has become globalized, so the demand for marketing, international business, and foreign trade has risen dramatically. It is estimated that in the coming years the trend of foreign trade will only become universal and habitual. Various sectors employ officials who have specialized in this area and are well informed of the connected factors to meet the need for overseas commerce.
- You must hold a bachelor’s degree minimum of 3 years duration in any of the disciplines & score at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- You can join this course after completing your UG degree in B.Tech/B.Arch., medical, arts, humanities and science.
- For this course of study, you have to clear the entrance exam of GD (Group Discussion) + PI (Personal Interview).
- There is no age limit to apply for this course.
- There is no upper age limit for this course. Candidates who are taking a qualifying examination can also apply, but only provided they present documentation of their qualifications before the session begins.
Syllabus in MBA in Foreign Trade
- Management Concepts and Organizational Behaviour
- Global Business Environment
- World Trade Organizations
- Global Business Communication and Public Relations
- Computer Application in Foreign Trade
- International Economics and Trade Theories
- Export-Import: Procedure and Documentation
- Statistical Analysis and Research Methodology
- International Human Resource Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Foreign Exchange and Exchange Control
- International Marketing Management and Consumer Behaviour
- International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Multinational Financial Management
Criteria for admission
The students are needed to appear in the entrance exams such as MAT 2021/ CAT 2021/ XAT 2021 or ATMA 2021 to get admission in MBA. Later the students have to qualify for the second round which includes group discussions and personal interview.
After getting admission into the MBA colleges in Foreign Trade management, you can study there. The salary initiated for the postgraduate in the International business offers from 5 lakhs to 12 lakhs per annum and the designation will also be of the management trainee.
Colleges that are offering this MBA course
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi
- Amity International Business School, Noida
- University of Delhi, Delhi
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
There will be nine courses that will be included in the studies. It is used to teach the students that how could they analyze financial situations. The courses included are-
- Concepts in Finance and Economics
- Concepts in Accounting and Information Systems
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Import Operations and Practice
- Export Operations and Practice
- International Logistics
Career Options and Job Aspects
MBA in Foreign Trade will help you land in some of the fine government agencies, financial institutions, banks and even in some great manufacturing companies. Some of the jobs that are offered in MBA in foreign trade.
- Foreign Trade Zone Analyst
- Foreign Trade Representative
- Global Trade Manager
- Market Research Executive
- Export Manager
- Export Business Development Manager
- Export Marketing Manager
- Head of International Sales and Marketing
- Foreign Trade Consultant
- International Business Consultant
- Associate Relationship Manager
- Manager Operations- Export
- Trading Strategist
- Foreign Trade and Business Analyst
- Foreign Exchange Specialist