MAT 2019: Registration, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Result
MAT 2019: Registration, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Result. MAT May 2019 Registration can be done till 27th April 2019. Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2019) is the prestigious management entrance exam which acts as a gateway for admission to MBA/PGDM courses. It is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT scores are considered by more than 600 B-Schools across India. It is the entrance test of national level conducted four times in a year. Candidates wish to pursue MBA course can apply anytime for MAT. Every year, the first MAT exam will be held in the month of February then in the month of May, September and December respectively. MAT September 2019 Exam Schedule has been released now. Interested candidates can go through this article for getting overall information about MAT 2019.
MAT 2019 Notifications – Registration Started (May Exam)
MAT May 2019 Exam Dates have been released now. It will be organized on 6th May (PBT exam) & 20th May (CBT exam).
MAT February 2019 Result has been declared on 22nd February 2019.
MAT February 2019 Admit card has been released on 27th January 2019.
MAT February 2019 Registration has been extended till 31st January 2019 (for PBT) and 14th February 2019 (for CBT).
MAT 2019 Exam Date
For MAY Exam
|Release of Application Form||13th March 2019|
|Last date for online registration||27th April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||28th April 2019 (PBT) & 12th May 2019 (CBT)|
|Date of Examination||6th May 2019 (PBT) and 20th May 2019 (CBT)|
|MAT Result Declaration Date||23rd May 2019|
MAT 2019 Registration
- Candidates desiring admission in postgraduate management courses must necessarily fill MAT application form 2019 through online mode.
- The online application form for May Exam has been released on 13th March 2019.
- There is no offline application is available to apply for MAT exam.
- Application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
- After few days of the submission of application form, applicants can check their status of application form.
- Candidates can submit the online application till 27th April 2019.
All the category candidates are required to pay Rs. Rs 2650 (For Both PBT and CBT) & Rs. 1550 (For PBT or CBT) as application fee. GST will also be added. Payment can be processed through credit card/debit card and net banking.
The eligibility prescribed for appearing the MAT 2019 is as follows:
- Qualification Requirement: Candidate must be graduate to be eligible for MAT.Graduation can be completed in any discipline.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduation appearing candidates can also apply.
- No Minimum Marks: There is no minimum marks requirement to be eligible for MAT. However, candidates have to secure passing marks in graduation.
- No Age Limit: No prescribed age limit and number of attempts for appearing MAT 2019.
MAT Exam Pattern 2019
The details of MAT 2019 Exm pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: MAT is conducted in online (CBT) as well as offline mode (PBT).
- Type of Questions: MAT is an objective type test with multiple-choice questions.
- Number of Questions: The test contains 200 questions divided into 5 sections.
- Sections Covered: There will be total 5 sections in MAT exam.
- Exam Duration: The test is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given to each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The following table shows the structure of MAT:
|Section||No. of Questions||Time (in minutes)|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
MAT Syllabus 2019
The complete knowledge of MAT syllabus is very important for the best preparation of exam. The test will include 5 sections i.e. Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
How to Prepare for MAT
Here are few tips on how to crack MAT. This would help you to score good marks:
- Planning is very important for exam preparation. Plan your study time table properly.
- Time management is very important in order to make sure that all the five sections of the entire paper can be attended properly.
- Negative marking also exists in MAT so attempt the question with full attention.
- You can also practice the mock test to get idea about the exam pattern.
- A wide variety of MAT books are available in market for preparation. It is very important to choose the right study material.
- Last but not the least, maintain your health and stay healthy.
MAT 2019 Admit Card
- All Successfully registered candidates can download their MAT 208 admit card for May exam on 28th April 2019 (PBT) & 12th May 2019 (CBT).
- Admit card will not be dispatched by post or through any other means.
- Admit card would contain Candidate Name, Form No, Roll No., Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
MAT Result 2019
- MAT 2019 Result for May exam will be declared on 23rd May 2019.
- Result will be declared online only on the official website of AIMA.
- It can be checked by entering roll number, application form number and by selecting month of test.
MAT Score Card 2019
- MAT Score Card will be put on AIMA website. It will also be sent to the candidates through post.
- Score card will be valid only for one year i.e. for admission to that particular session only.
- If candidate has lost the score card then he/she can also request the duplicate score card within the stipulated time period.
- Most of the management institutions in India accepts the MAT Scores.
MAT Admission Procedure 2019
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of entrance test are required to appear the further round of selection in participating MIs.
- Candidates can apply individually in the participating institutions.
- Each MI has its own selection process. Usually the selection process comprises of Group Discussion, Personal Interview and/or Written Ability Test (WAT) rounds.
- Final admission will be based on candidate’s performance in entrance exam and in further rounds.