Manipur 12th Result 2019, Manipur Board HSE Result – Get Result Here. Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHSEM) will publish the Manipur 12th Result 2019 in the fourth week of May 2019. It controls HSE regular, supplementary and private examinations in the state of Manipur. The board was formed in the year of 1972. Students those appear in the examination can check their results through online mode. The results will be uploaded separately for science, arts and commerce branch. Through this article, students can check details about Manipur Board 12th Result 2019 including releasing date, mode & previous year statistics.
Manipur 12th Result 2019
After the completion of the exam, every student wants to know their result. The board will announce the result within one month of the examination. To download the Manipur 12th Result 2019, students need to enter their roll number which is assigned to them for the board examination.
There is no other method to check the result except online mode. The original mark sheet will be provided by the schools in their campuses. The students are suggested to keep their downloaded result safe to get provisional admission.
Manipur Board 12th Result 2019 Releasing
The Manipur Board HSE examination was conducted in the month of March to April 2019. It is expected that the Manipur Board 12th Result will be declared by the board in the fourth week of May 2019.
Last year the Manipur Board HSE result was published on 23rd May. The students can check their results through online mode. We will also provide the link to check the result in our article.
Manipur Board HSE Result Analysis
Students can check here the result analysis of 12th class examinations of last five years:
|Year||Total Students Appeared||Overall Passing Percentage||Percentage of Boys||Percentage of Girls|
In the year 2013, the students appeared are 16, 856 out of which total 81.68% students were passed the exam. In year 2014, the overall passing percentage was 84.98 which is a 3% higher than previous one.
In the year 2016 and 2017, continuously the girls are achieving higher marks than the boys. It can also be concluded from the above data that the strength of appearing student also has been increased every year.
How to Check the Result
Students can check the Manipur Board 12th result 2019 by following the steps given below:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be given above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill the required details like roll number on the given space.
- After entering the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Students can also click on ‘Reset’ button in case they forget their roll number.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Carefully check the result.
- Students must take printout of the result for further use.
Points to be Remembered
- After downloading the result, students must check the details mentioned in the Manipur board 12th result.
- In case any mistakes found in the result, students can contact with their respective school for correction.
- The student those have got supplementary in any subject can apply for an exam just after the declaration of the result.
- Within one month students can get their original certificates and mark sheet from the school.