Manipal Application Form 2019 Released – Apply Now
Manipal Application Form 2019 Released – Apply Now. MU OET Application Form 2019 Last Dates are different as per the courses. Manipal University organizes a university level examination known as MU OET (Manipal University Online Entrance Test). MU OET Exam is a gateway to get admission in various UG, PG and other programmes offered by the university. These courses are offered in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Applied Sciences and many other courses. Candidates can check this article to get the complete information of Manipal 2019 Application Form including dates, fee, eligibility and how to apply.
Manipal Application Form 2019
MU OET 2019 Application Form Last Date for B.Tech course has been extended till 10th April 2019.
Important details regarding Manipal University application form are mentioned below:
- The Manipal University 2019 Application Form is available only through online mode from the website.
- There is no facility to fill the application form through offline mode or by post.
- Manipal University Online Application 2019 for B.Tech course has been issued till 10th April 2019 (Extended).
- Before filling the application form, candidates are ready with the scanned photograph & signature in a JPEG format.
- Take a print copy of the filled MU OET 2019 Application Form for further references.
The Application fee can be deposited either online (credit card/debit card/internet banking) or offline mode (DD). The application fee is Rs. 2000/- for all category candidates. The DD will be made in favor of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi. Those paying the fee through offline mode have to send the DD along with the application form to the given address:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
The eligibility criteria are given below for some courses:
- For B.Tech: Candidates should be passed 12th/equivalent exam with physics, mathematics & English as compulsory subjects along with chemistry, biotechnology, biology or any technical vocational subject with 50% marks.
- For B.Tech (LE): Candidate must pass three-year diploma in engineering & 10+2 with mathematics subject along with 45% marks.
- For M.Tech: Applying candidate must hold the bachelor’s degree in BE/B.Tech with 50% marks in aggregate.
- For BBA: Candidate should pass the 12th, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with minimum 50% marks. There is no age limit to appear for this exam.
MU OET Application Dates
Candidates can check the official dates of Manipal University Admission Form 2019 for B.Tech course below:
|Commencement of Application form||Started|
|Closing of online application form||10th April 2019 (Extended)
|Date of Exam||19th April to 9th May (Ist & IInd Attempt) & 11th May 2019 (IIIrd Attempt)|
How to Apply for Manipal University 2019
Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply for MU OET application form 2019:
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- Fill your required details such as personal details, course & category and location (address) details.
- Click on the “Submit and Continue” button.
- In the next step you have to fill your contact information & qualification details.
- After that click on “Submit and Continue” button.
- Upload your scanned images by click on “Choose File” button. Upload your photograph and signature in a given format.
- Read the declaration and tick on “I Agree” button.
- Select the maximum of two exam centres of your choice, select the payment mode and fill the payment details.
- After fee payment, click on “Submit and Continue” button.
- Take a printout copy of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use.