Manav Rachna University Admission 2022, MRNAT, Application, Eligibility. Manav Rachna University admission 2022 will be organised by the university itself. The university offers courses in Engineering, Law, Applied Science, Management & Humanities, Education and PhD. Candidates can get admission in the various specialisations of each provided programme. Candidates can get admission based on national level entrance exams and MRNAT. Candidates can the complete details of Manav Rachna University 2022 admission along with some other important detail.
|Courses Offered||Entrance Test|
|B.Tech||JEE Main/UNI GAUGE|
|BBA||Banking Test Conducted by IFBI|
In the given below table, candidates can check the tentative exam schedule for the UG & PG courses, according to the previous year:
|Sale of application form||May 2021|
|Last date of the application form||May 2021|
|Date of Uni-GAUGE 2021 (for B.Tech)||June 2021|
|Result of Uni-GAUGE E EMeD||June 2021|
|Date of MR-NAT||June 2021|
|Display of merit list for counselling||July 2021|
|Physical counselling/admission||July 2021|
Candidates can download the MRU information brochure from the university website free of cost.
- Candidates can fill the online application for Manav Rachna University Admission form on the official website.
- The application form might get started from May 2022 as per last year schedule for all courses.
- The last date of submission of application form is different for UG and PG.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph of maximum size of 80KB.
- Enter all the details correctly and do not leave any space blank marked with Asterisks sign.
- Online Application Number will be displayed, once successfully submit the online form by making an online payment.
- No application form can be accepted after the last date.
- Take two printouts of the completely submitted application form to produce it on the day of counselling.
Candidates have to deposit Rs. 1200/- for an application form. The application fee can be submitted through e-Banking or Credit/Debit Card details, or a Scratch card can be purchased from University Counter/designated City Office.
From this section, candidates can check their eligibility criteria to get admissions to Manav Rachna University 2022:
The eligibility criteria are the same as for other offered courses.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should pass the 10+2 standard examination from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is compulsory to obtain minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination for any specialization of engineering.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English are the compulsory subjects to having in the previous qualifying examination.
For Other UG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must pass the 12th board examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should obtain the 50% marks in aggregate or more in the qualifying examination.
For PG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have the bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
The candidates will be selected for admission to the university based on various national level exams and the exam conducted by the university. Interested candidates have to fill the application form and appear in the counselling. The seats will be allotted as per the merit of the candidate and various other factors.
MRNAT is conducted for various courses offered by Manav Rachna University. Candidates must have to appear in this exam for admission to which courses it is undertaken. It is conducted through online mode. For appearing in the exam, candidates can download the admit card from the official website. The candidates who will qualify for the exam will be eligible for admission.
The merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained by candidates in the MRNAT 2022 examination (first preference), Uni-GAUGE EMeD 2022 (second preference) and JEE Mains 2022 (third preference).
The remaining seats will be filled based on qualifying marks. Candidates can check their rank in the merit list by accessing the university website. The merit list will be published after the entrance exam.
The candidates will be selected based on the aptitude test/GD/PI. The counselling related all information would be informed to the candidates on the website. Candidates have to be present in-person to attend the counselling.
It is necessary to attend counselling to get admission into the university. The admission committee will allot the seats according to the availability of the candidates on the merit list. Candidates have to pay the counselling fee on the spot.
Documents required at the time of counselling along with two sets of photocopies:
- 10th Mark sheet as a proof of date of birth
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Character Certificate
- Result of relevant entrance examination
- 5 passport size coloured photograph
- Medical fitness certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of residence
Reservation of Seats
The reservation policy is described as follows:
- NRI/Foreign National/PIO Seats: 15% seats are reserved in all programmes/course.
- General Seats: 85% seats are reserved among which 25% seats are reserved for Haryana domicile candidates, of which 10% seats are reserved for SC candidate of Haryana state.
- Kashmiri Migrants: 1 seat in merit quota for all programmes.
Candidates get admission after the MRNAT (Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test) and GD & PI. After the seat allotment in the counselling round, candidates have to report to the admission authority.
The admission authority will verify the candidate’s original documents and collect the admission fee. Candidates have to pay the admission fee at the time of admission. If the candidate fails to produce the original documents, their entry will be cancelled on the spot.