Lucknow University Admission Form 2019, Released – Apply Here
Lucknow University Admission Form 2019, Released – Apply Here. Lucknow University Admission Form 2019 for PG Courses can be filled till 15th May 2019. The University is organizing a university level examination for admission to the undergraduate & postgraduate courses in various fields of academic and professional education. The admission into many of these courses is done also on the merit basis of the qualifying examination. The University offers UG & PG courses in the field of science, management, arts, law, etc. Check here to get complete information about Lucknow university 2019 application form including important dates, eligibilitycriteria, how to fill process and FAQs on application form.
Lucknow University Admission Form 2019
Lucknow University 2019 Admission Form for UG courses can be filled till 20th April 2019 (with late fee).
Candidates, those willing to fill the application form can get the application through online mode only. Candidates can check the other details about the application here:
- The university does not provide any facility to fill the form through offline mode or by post.
- The Lucknow University Application Form 2019 has been issued from the 19th March 2019 (For UG), 2nd April (for PG) & 18th August 2017 (For MBA).
- Before applying for the application form, candidates are ready with a valid email id, mobile number, scanned photograph & signature, aadhaar card, etc.
- The last date to fill the application will be 20th April 2019 (For UG) and 15th May 2019 (For PG & MBA).
- Candidates can get the print copy of the filled application for further use.
Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode (credit card, debit card, net banking). The late fee is Rs. 1000 for UG courses. The application fee details are mentioned below:
|For General/OBC category||SC/ST Category|
|For UG||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
|For PG||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
|For MBA||Rs. 2000||Rs. 1000|
Lucknow University Application Dates
The tentative dates of admission form for Lucknow university exam are mentioned below:
|For UG||For PG||For MBA|
|Application Form Availability||19th March 2019||2nd April 2019||18th August 2017|
|Last date for form submission||15th April (without late fee) & 20th April (with late fee)||10th May (without late fee) & 15th May (with late fee)||10th May (without late fee) & 15th May (with late fee)|
|Date of Exam||2nd to 10th May 2019||4th to 11th June 2019||2nd June 2019 & 3rd to 7th June (interview)|
Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility first. The eligibility criteria are given here:
- For UG Courses: Candidates have to qualify their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- For PG Courses: Candidates must complete their graduation degree & secure at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- For MBA Course: Candidates should pass the graduation degree in any stream with the 10+2+3 system from any UGC recognized university.
How to Apply
Here, we are providing complete steps for how to apply for Lucknow University 2019.
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Open the given link.
- The application form will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Read the requirement for form submission & form filling instruction carefully.
- Click on the “I Agree” button & Proceed.
- Fill your basic details for registration & click on the “submit” button.
- After that, you have to fill your personal details, educational qualification details & select an exam center in order of preferences.
- Now, you have to upload your scanned photograph & signature.
- The maximum size of the scanned photograph & signature should be 50 KB in a JPEG format.
- After the images upload, preview your form details.
- If any error occurs, click on the “Edit” button & start the entire process again.
- Otherwise, click on the “submit” button.
- Now, you have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- After the form completion, take the print out copy of the application for future use.