KVPY Registration 2019: Application Form, Dates, How to Apply. KVPY Registration 2019 will be started from the second week of July 2019. Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore conducts a national level scholarship programme. This exam is known by Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY). KVPY Exam is organized for providing generous fellowship & contingency grant to the selected KVPY fellows up to the pre-Ph.D level or 5 years. This programme is started by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. Check this article to get complete details about KVPY Application Form 2019.
KVPY Registration 2019
Students can apply for the KVPY Entrance exam through online mode only. The registration details are given below:
- KVPY 2019 Registration will be started from the second week of July 2019.
- Last date to fill the application form will be the second week of August 2019.
- There is no other mode to get the KVPY Application Form 2019.
- Before filling the application, candidates keep ready with the scanned images (photograph, signature & scanned copy of caste/medical certificate (only for PwD).
- Fill the application form carefully and submit it.
- Take a printout of the KVPY 2019 application form for future references.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 (for general/OBC category) & Rs. 500 (for SC/ST/PwD category) as a registration fee. The fee can be deposited through two modes, i.e. online mode (credit card/ debit card/ internet banking) and offline mode (Challan).
Candidates can register for KVPY Registration 2019 only after checking the complete eligibility to appear in the examination. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be an Indian Nationals.
- For Stream SA: Candidates, those studying in 11th standard with science subjects & secured 75% aggregate marks (65% marks for reserved categories) in Mathematics & science subjects in Class 10th can apply.
- For Stream SX: Candidates who studying in class 12th & score 75% marks (65% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD category) in aggregate in Mathematics & science in 10th standard can also apply.
- For Stream SB: Candidates, those studying in 1st year of UG course in basic sciences & score at least 60% marks (50% for reserved categories) are also eligible.
KVPY Application Dates 2019
Here, we have updated the tentative exam schedule for the KVPY online registration:
|Online Application Form Availability||2nd week of July 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of August 2019|
|KVPY Exam Date||1st week of November 2019|
How to Apply for KVPY 2019
By following the steps given below, students can register themselves and proceed to fill the KVPY application form 2019:
- Navigate to the official website link (Link will be given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on the link “Click here for Registration”.
- After that, you have to fill your name, DOB, email id, mobile number, studying class, select stream, nationality & specify citizenship.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an sms/email regarding the “User ID” & “Password” on your registered Email ID or Mobile No.
- Login with the “User ID” & “Password”.
- Now, you have to fill your personal, qualification and exam city preference.
- You also have to upload scanned photograph, signature and other certificates as applicable.
- The size of the photograph & signature should not be more than 80KB in JPEG/JPG format.
- The caste certificate size must be 300KB in JPEG/JPG/PDF format.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
- Now, you have to select the payment mode and pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
- After two days, candidates can check their application status & take the printout of the application form.