KEE 2021: Application Form, Karunya University Entrance, Exam Dates. KEE 2021 Application Form can be filled by 20th April 2021. Karunya University conducts the Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE 2021). Based on KEE scores, admission is offered into UG engineering (B.Tech) programmes. It is a university level entrance exam. Aspirants can get admission after qualifying for the KEE entrance exam. Interested aspirants can check the KEE 2021 eligibility criteria, application form, exam dates, pattern, syllabus, etc.
KEE Exam Dates 2021
In this section, we are providing the official exam schedule of KEE 2021:
|Online Application starts from||1st December 2020|
|Last date to submit filled-in OMR sheet & Online Application||20th April 2020|
|Admit Card released from||3rd week of April 2020|
|Spot Registration for KEE||last week of April 2020|
|Date of Exam||Phase 1- 15th June to 19th June 2021|
Phase 2- 10th July 2021
Phase 3- 17th July 2021
Phase 4- 24th July 2021
|Result Declared||Phase 1 - 19th June 2021|
Phase 2 - 10th July 2021
Phase 3 - 17th July 2021
Phase 4- 24th July 2021
|Commencement of counselling||To be notified|
KEE Application Form 2021Eligible aspirants can fill the application form within the stipulated time:
- KEE 2021 application form has been released from 1st December 2020 on the official site.
- The application form can be submitted online through the official website of the University (link is given above).
- Aspirants have to submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) form online.
- After submission of EOI, aspirants will receive an acknowledgment SMS and email containing application number and passcode to apply online.
- Aspirants can apply online with application number and passcode for provisional admission.
- Aspirants have to upload all their documents in JPEG format.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for Indian Nationals/USD 60 for NRI or Foreign Nationals.
- The application fee can be remitted by online mode through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The fee can also be paid through DD which should be drawn in the favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
- Candidate can also transfer the fund to the Karunya University bank account.
- Nationality: The Indian/NRI/International candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age: For Undergraduate/Integrated courses, the aspirant age must not be over 21 years as on 1stJuly 2021.
Qualification EligibilityFor B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must pass 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Must obtain the 45% marks in aggregate.
- Subjects: Aspirants should qualify the qualifying exam in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must hold the Diploma or B.Sc degree from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: There is no minimum percentage criteria.
- Subjects: Subjects in the qualifying exam varies as per the course opted.
KEE Exam Pattern 2021KEE 2021 exam pattern is comprised of the following subjects:
- Duration of exam: The examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of Exam: The question paper will be consisting of Objective Type Question.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Total Questions|
|Christian Values/General Ethics||10||10|
- Aspirants can prepare from their previous academic syllabus.
- It is very important to know the complete syllabus for the exam.
- Make a proper timetable and start your study accordingly.
- Give equal time to all subjects.
- Go through the previous year’s question papers and sample papers. Solve them on daily basis.