KEE 2019: Application Form, Karunya University Entrance, Exam Dates. KEE 2019 Application Form can be filled till 20th April 2019. Karunya University conducts the Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE 2019). On the basis of KEE scores, admission is offered into UG engineering (B.Tech) programmes. It is a university level entrance exam. Aspirants can get admission after qualifying the KEE entrance exam. Interested aspirants can check the KEE 2019 eligibility criteria, application form, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
KEE Exam Dates 2019
In this section we are providing the official exam schedule of KEE 2019:
|Online Application starts from||22nd December 2018|
|Last date to submit filled-in OMR sheet & Online Application||20th April 2019|
|Admit Card released from||3rd week of April 2019|
|Spot Registration for KEE||last week of April 2019|
|Date of Exam||27th – 29th April 2019|
|Result Declared||Last week of April 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||1st week of May 2019|
KEE Application Form 2019
Eligible aspirants can fill the application form within the stipulated time:
- KEE 2019 application form has been released from 22nd December 2018.
- The application form can be submitted online through the official website of the University (link is given above).
- Aspirants have to submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) form online.
- After submission of EOI, aspirants will receive an acknowledgment SMS and email containing application number and passcode to apply online.
- Aspirants can apply online with application number and passcode for provisional admission.
- Aspirants have to upload all their documents in JPEG format.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for Indian Nationals/USD 60 for NRI or Foreign Nationals.
- The application fee can be remitted by online mode through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The fee can also be paid through DD which should be drawn in the favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
- Candidate can also transfer the fund to the Karunya University bank account.
Aspirants can check their eligibility criteria for KEE 2019 before applying for the course:
- Nationality: The Indian/NRI/International candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age: For Undergraduate/Integrated courses, the aspirant age must not be over 21 years as on 1stJuly 2019.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must pass 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Must obtain the 45% marks in aggregate.
- Subjects: Aspirants should qualify the qualifying exam in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must hold the Diploma or B.Sc degree from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: There is no minimum percentage criteria.
- Subjects: Subjects in the qualifying exam varies as per the course opted.
KEE Exam Pattern 2019
KEE 2019 exam pattern is comprised of following subjects:
- Duration of exam: The examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of Exam: The question paper will be consisting of Objective Type Question.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Total Questions|
|Christian Values/General Ethics||10||10|
The syllabus will be comprised of subjects of qualifying examination for which candidate is applying. It will consist of 10+2 level subjects which are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & General Aptitude, and Christian Values / General Ethics.
- Aspirants can prepare from their previous academic syllabus.
- It is very important to know the complete syllabus for the exam.
- Make a proper timetable and start your study accordingly.
- Give equal time to all subjects.
- Go through the previous year’s question papers and sample papers. Solve them on daily basis.
KEE Admit Card 2019
Karunya Entrance Exam hall ticket/admit card can be downloaded from the website. The admit card will be released in the third week of April 2019. It is mandatory to bring the admit card in the examination centre. Admit card contains the details of the aspirants such as venue of exam, date of exam, application number & time, etc. Aspirants have to keep the admit card safe till the counselling and admission process gets completed.
KEE Result 2019
The result of KEE will be announced by the Karunya University in the last week of April 2019. Aspirants will be able to download their rank card along with the result. The KEE 2019 results will be published on the website. Aspirants are informed to preserve their scorecard till the counselling procedure.
KEE Counselling 2019
Admission to B.Tech programme will be provided on the basis of marks obtained in KEE and HSC. The admission will be conducted at Karunya University Campus through the Single Window counselling process. Candidates can download their enrollment letter from the last week of June 2019 (Tentatively). The seat will be provided on the basis of the KEE 2019 merit and availability of the seat in the university. A Provisional Admission letter will be allotted to the aspirants on the same day of the counselling.