KEAM Counselling 2019 – Check Schedule, Selection & Admission Process
KEAM Counselling 2019 – Check Schedule, Selection & Admission Process. KEAM Counselling 2019 will be commenced from the month of June 2019. KEAM is a state level examination administrated by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. Through this exam, students can get admission in engineering courses offered in different specializations. Various colleges and institutions of Kerala consider the KEAM scores for providing admission in engineering courses. Here we are providing details about KEAM 2019 Counselling.
KEAM Counselling 2019
The counselling will be organized through CAP (Centralised Allotment Process). It will be done through the Single Window System (SWS) to give allotments to the various courses and colleges under the Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/Medical streams in the Kerals state. After the result announcement, a rank list will be published. It will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test as well as 12th examinations. Students can participate in the KEAM 2019 counselling process as per their rank. Counselling will be organized through online mode. Counselling process will be organized in various rounds.
KEAM 2019 Cut-off will be considered for providing admission in various courses. The cut-off list will be published after the announcement of the result.
KEAM 2019 Counselling Schedule
The counselling process will be commenced after the release of rank list. Here we are providing the tentative schedule of KEAM counselling 2019:
|Online option registration starts||4th week of June 2019|
|Trial allotment||4th week of June 2019|
|Last date for option registration||Last week of June 2019|
|First allotment result||Last week of June 2019|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||1st week of July 2019|
|Report at the allotted college||2nd week of July 2019|
|Online option confirmation (2nd round)||1st to 2nd week of July 2019|
|Second allotment result||2nd week of July 2019|
|Seat acceptance fee payment||2nd week of July 2019|
|Report at the allotted college||3rd week of July 2019|
KEAM Counselling Procedure
The counselling process will comprises of various steps which are mentioned below:
- Online Registration: To appear in the counselling process, candidates have to register themselves. Go through the candidate portal. Login through candidate’s roll number and application number. After login, enter the 16 digit key number (mentioned in the security card) and password. Fill all the necessary details and register.
- Option Filling: After successful registration, a list of colleges and courses will be displayed on the website. Fill your choices of colleges & courses for allotment. After filling the choices, don’t forget to save them. Candidates fill their maximum choices as possible. After filling the details take printout of the saved choices for further use.
- Trial Allotment: Firstly, a trial allotment of seats will be published by the authority. Through trial allotment, candidates will be able to know about the allotment process and which colleges they get allotted. The trial allotment does not guarantee any seats to candidates they have to wait for the final allotment.
- Final Allotment: After the trial allotment, a final allotment list will be published. Candidates can check their allotment through the website. Once a seat will be allotted to candidates they have to pay the seat acceptance fee to confirm their seats. The allotments will be strictly based on the options exercised, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate.
- Seat Acceptance Fee Payment: After seat allotment, candidates have to take the printout of the seat allotment memo and pay the seat acceptance fee. Candidates can pay the fee at the selected branches of SBI bank or through online mode. If the candidates do not pay the fee in the prescribed time their allotment will be cancelled. The seat acceptance fee will be different for various colleges.
- Report to the Allotted College: After the fee payment, candidates have to report to the allotted college. Candidates have to bring the required fees and documents to complete admission process.
Documents Required for Counselling
After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted colleges for document verification & further admission process. Candidates have to bring their original documents along with the photocopies. Here we have listed the documents required for verification:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- 12th or equivalent mark sheet & passing certificate
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- KEAM 2019 hall ticket
- KEAM 2019 score card
- Seat allotment letter
- Seat acceptance fee payment proof
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size photographs