KCET Counselling 2021, KCET Admission Process & Allotment. KCET counselling 2021 will be conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority from the second week of September 2021. KCET is a state level entrance exam which is the gateway to get admission in the field of Architecture, Engineering and Pharmacy. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2021) is managed every year by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). After qualifying the exam, candidates will be able to get admission in the state colleges/institutions of Karnataka. It is also known by Kar CET. Candidates can check here all the details regarding KCET counselling 2021.
KCET Counselling 2021
The KCET counselling will be commenced after the declaration of entrance exam result. Candidates will be shortlisted and called for the counselling process on the basis of the prepared merit list. For the document verification process, candidates have to report in one of the prescribed counselling centre with their original documents. The list of counselling centers can be accessed from the official website. The documents have to be verified only in person. The seats will be allotted as per the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance examination and filled choices. Candidates can also participate in second the second counselling, if they will be not allotted the seats in the first round.
KCET 2021 Cut Off is the minimum mark considered for providing admission to the colleges of Karnataka state. It include opening and closing rank for different branches.
KCET Previous Year Rank Schedule
|Dates||Rank Starting From||Rank Up|
|07.09.2020 to 08.09.2020||1||2000|
|09.09.2020 to 10.09.2020||2001||7000|
|11.09.2020 to 14.09.2020||7001||15000|
|15.09.2020 to 17.09.2020||15001||25000|
|18.09.2020 to 20.09.2020||25001||40000|
|21.09.2020 to 23.09.2020||40001||70000|
|24.09.2020 to 27.09.2020||70001||100000|
|28.09.2020 to 01.10.2020||100001||Last Rank|
KCET Counselling Schedule 2021
Here, we have mention the tentative schedule for participating in the KCET 2021 counselling.
|Document verification starts from||2nd week of September 2021|
|Last date of document verification||3rd week of September 2021|
|Display of seat matrix||4th week of September 2021|
|Option entry open||1st week of October 2021|
|Last date for option entry||2nd week of October 2021|
|Publication of mock allotment result||3rd week of October 2021|
|Provision to change options||4th week of October 2021|
|Publication of first allotment result||1st week of November 2021|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the first round||2nd week of November 2021|
|2nd Round Counselling (Choice Filling)||3rd week of November 2021|
|Modify, delete or re-order options||4th week of November 2021|
|Allotment result||December 2021|
|Vacancy Round allotment||December 2021|
|Allotment result||December 2021|
KCET Counselling Procedure 2021
- To participate in the KCET counselling 2021, candidates have to verify their original documents first.
- After document verification, if candidates will found to be eligible, then they will be able to avail the online option entry. The option entry can be done from the official website of KEA.
- During option entry, candidates have to fill choices for branch and college by paying the counselling fee.
- After a few days of option entry, the seat allotment result will be announced through online mode.
- Allotment of seats will be purely based on candidate’s rank in KCET exam and choices filled by them.
- The admission letter can be downloaded by the candidates after allotment of seats from the website.
- The candidates can confirm their seats by reporting to the allotted institute and complete all admission formalities.
The given below list of documents have to be produced by the candidates on counselling day.
- KCET 2021 score card
- KCET 2021 admit card
- Copy of filled-in KCET 2021 application form
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- One ID proof
- Study Certificate duly signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI
- Four latest passport size photographs