KCET Application Form Correction 2019 Started – Check Dates & Process. KCET Application Form Correction 2019 has been re-started from 23rd March 2019. Students are eligible for corrections after few days of the submission of application form. KCET also referred as Karnataka CET is a state level examination organized by the KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority). It is conducted for admission to undergraduate courses in the field of engineering/technology, pharmacy, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, etc. Candidates can check this article for complete information about KCET 2019 Application Form Correction.
KCET Application Form Correction 2019
KCET 2019 Application Correction can be done from 27th to 31st March 2019. KEA has provided the online correction facility in KCET 2019 applications. Candidates can make correction in all fields of the application. Students must fill the application form carefully and try to avoid mistakes during the online application. KCET 2019 application form correction has been started from 27th March 2019. Corrections can be done till 31st March 2019. No further corrections will be allowed after the completion of correction period.
KCET 2019 Application Form Correction Details
The editing option in KCET 2019 application form has been facilitated via online mode only. Candidates can correct/modify their wrong entries during the correction time. No offline mode is entertained to make correction. After making the required correction, candidates should take printout of the application for further use.
How to Make Corrections in KCET 2019 Application Form
Students can go through the following process for making corrections in KCET 2application form:
- Click on the official website link. (link is provided above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, enter your User ID, password and security code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Visit the “Payment Status Tab” and click on the “Click Here to Edit Application” option.
- Now, make corrections in wrong details.
- Verify and ensure that all the changes done are correct.
- After modifying details, click on the “Declare Button”.
- Take the printout of the modified application form for further use.