JMI EEE 2019: Merit List, Cut-off, Counselling, Admission Procedure
JMI EEE 2019: Merit List, Cut-off, Counselling, Admission Procedure. JMI 2019 Merit List will be available soon. Jamia Milia Islamia Engineering Entrance Examination (JMI EEE 2019) is a university level entrance examination which is managed by the Jamia Milia Islamia University. JMI is a Deemed University located in Delhi. Aspirants seeking admission in various specializations of UG engineering courses can get admission after qualifying the JEE Main 2019 entrance exam. Candidates can get the complete information about JMI EEE 2019, including merit, counselling, admission, etc.
JMI 2019 Notifications
JMI 2019 Admission Form Correction can be done from 8th to 18th March 2019.
JMI 2019 Admission Form Last Date for B.Tech & B.Arch courses has been extended till 14th March 2019.
JMI 2019 Dates Schedule
JMI 2019 official admission dates are given below:
|Online application form availability||5th December 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||14th March 2019 (Extended)|
|Application correction||8th – 18th March 2019 (Extended)|
|Date of declaration of merit||2nd week of July, 2019|
|Counselling procedure starts||Last week of July, 2019|
JMI EEE Merit List
The merit list will be released via online through the website. The result will be displayed in the second week of July 2019. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the JEE Main and qualifying examination. Admission will be done as per the merit list.
JMI EEE Cut-off
The JMI cutoff will be released on the basis of the JEE Main score. Candidate can get the admission according to their marks scored in JEE Mains entrance exam 2019. The cutoff will be different for the various courses offered by the university.
JMI Counselling 2019
Admission to JMI University into B. Tech/B. Arch courses will be done on the merit base. Candidates have to appear in the JEE Main paper-I for engineering and paper-II for B.Arch to get admission. Candidates for admission into B.Tech and B.Arch courses will have to apply for JMI as well as JEE Main 2019 examination. The counselling will take place in the last week of July 2019 after announcement of merit. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process.
During the counselling process, candidates have to pay the counselling fee and fill their preferences for the courses and specializations. Seats will be allotted to students as per the rank, choices filled by them and availability of seats, candidates also have to bring the required documents for document verification process.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- 10thmark sheet and passing certificate.
- 12thmark sheet and passing certificate
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card and Rank Card.
- Character certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable).
- ID proof such as Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License etc.
- Recent passport size photographs
JMI Application Correction
- Corrections are allowed only in some particular fields.
- Candidates can make corrections till 18th March 2019.
- Corrections in resevation category, prefrence, academic records & admission test centre can be done via login.
- Corrections in photograph, signature, name and course can be done by sending an permission Email to [email protected]
JMI EEE Application Form 2019
Candidates can check below the process of application form:
- The JMI EEE 2019 application form is available from 5th December 2018.
- You have to fill the application form via online mode.
- Fill the necessary details like personal, educational, etc.
- Upload a recent scanned passport sized color photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are needed to pay the application fee via online mode.
- Candidates don’t forget to take printout of the application for future references.
Candidates can make payment via following mode:
- Candidates can access the online payment facility or service such as Net Banking/Credit card/ATM-cum-Debit card.
- The application fee is Rs. 550 + applicable bank charges.
- Candidates can also pay the fee in cash at any branch of the State Bank of India through the Challan downloaded from the website.
Here, we have mentioned some eligibility criteria for the candidates seeking admission in B.Tech & B. Arch courses:
- Examination: Candidates must appear in JEE Main paper-I.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates have to score minimum 55% marks in PCM and should have passed in 2016, 2018 or appearing in 2019.
- Diploma: Diploma holders can also apply with not less than 55% marks.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on 1st October of the year of admission.
For B. Arch
Examination: The candidate must qualify in the JEE Main paper-II.
- Qualification: A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 Examination and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry subjects.
- Diploma: 3 year Diploma (10+3) recognized by Central or State government and secured 50% marks in aggregate.