JMI Admission 2019: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. Jamia Admission 2022 Application Form will be released from the 1st week of May 2022 through online mode. Jamia Millia Islamia (Jamia Admission 2022) is an “A” grade Central University situated in New Delhi. JMI is a Deemed University that was established in 1920. The University offers various diploma, certificate, UG, PG & PhD courses in its affiliated institutions. Aspirants seeking admission in multiple courses of JMI are required to qualify for the entrance test. Admission into UG engineering and architecture courses will be made based on. Also, admission into the BDS course will be carried out through NEET. Candidates can get complete information on JMI Admission 2022, including admit card, dates, exam pattern, counselling, etc., from this article.
JMI 2022 Notifications
JMI 2022 Admission Form Correction can be done from the 2nd to the 3rd week of June 2022.
JMI 2022 Admission Form Last Date will be till the 2nd week of June 2022.
JMI 2022 Admission Form for B.Tech & B.Arch courses will be released soon.
Jamia Admission Exam Dates 2022
Here we are providing the exam schedule for various courses offered by the university:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Available online application form||1st week of May 2022|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Editing of application form||2nd to 3rd week of June 2022|
|Admit card release||2nd week of June 2022|
|JMI 2022 Entrance Exam||June/ July 2022|
|Result declaration||Last week of July 2022|
|Admission session||August/ September 2022|
|Doctoral Programmes||Applied Science & Humanities/Architecture/Biotechnology/Commerce & Business Studies/Computer Science/ Law/Mass Communication/Nanotechnology, etc|
|Masters Programmes||L.L.M./M.A./M.A.-M.Sc (Geography) / M.Arch / MBA / M.Com /MCA/M.Ed/M.F.A/M.Phil/M.Tech|
|Post Graduate Diploma Programmes||PG Diploma in Self-Financed/Computer Application/Digital Cartography/Educational Management/Journalism/Remote Sensing and GIS Application/T.V. Journalism|
|UG Programmes||B.A. /B.Com/B.A. L.L.B./B.A. (Hons.) / B.Arch / B.D.S. / B.E. / B.Ed/B.F.A./B.Sc./B.Tech/B.Voc/Bachelor of Arts with Computer Application|
|Advanced Diploma Programmes||Advanced Diploma in Modern Persian/Modern Arabic Language and Translation/and many other languages.|
|Diploma Programmes||Diploma in Engineering/Disaster Management/Languages/Tourism and Travel Management|
|Certificate Programmes||Certificates in Calligraphy and many languages|
JMI Application Forms 2022
Before filling up the application form of JMI, candidates are instructed to read the prospectus carefully:
- Candidates have to fill the JMI application form 2022 in online mode only.
- Application form can be accessed from the official website of JMI. Alternatively, we have also provided the link for filling the application form.
- Application form will be released from 1st week of May 2022.
- Click here to apply for Jamia admission form 2022.
- Candidates can submit only one form for each programme/group of programme (with combined entrance test).
- The online submission of application form will consist of two phases, candidate’s registration (entry of basic details) and entrance application submission (choosing of programme, category, fee submission).
- The last date to fill the application form will be till 2nd week of June 2022
- Candidates are informed not to send the hard copy of application form. However, must retain the hard copy with you for future references.
- Candidates can check the status of their application form on JMI website.
- Application fee for some of the programmes was Rs. 700/- while application fee for B.Tech/B.Arch courses was Rs. 500/-.
- The application fee can remitted through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Once the fee is paid, it was non-refundable.
Eligibility criteria for JMI admission vary course-wise. The general eligibility criteria for admission in all courses are given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam from JMI or equivalent board/university. For UG courses, the qualifying exam is 10+2 while for PG courses, candidates must have done graduated in the relevant discipline.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also eligible to apply. They must submit the equivalent certificate before last week of September 2022.
JMI Application Correction
- Corrections was allowed only in some particular fields.
- Corrections in resevation category, prefrence, academic records & admission test centre can be done via login.
- Candidates will be able to make corrections from 2nd to 3rd week of June 2022.
- Corrections in photograph, signature, name and course can be done by sending an permission Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JMI Admit Card 2022
The admit card related information has been notified to the candidate on their registered mobile number through SMS by the university. The admit card has been released now. Once the admit card is issued on the website, the candidate can avail of it and print it. Candidates have to paste their recent passport size self-attested photograph in a specified place. Candidates are required to print the two photocopies of the online generated admit card.
Jamia Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern of JMI is different for different courses. Candidates can check the previous year’s question papers to know the exam pattern.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer (except M.Phil and Ph.D).
JMI Result 2022
JMI 2022 results will be declared online on the website. There is no provision to request for re-checking/re-evaluation of answer sheets. A separate merit list will be prepared by the University for each Course. The merit list will be maintained based on marks obtained in the entrance exam, applicable reservations and relaxations. The list of the selected candidates and waiting candidates will be displayed on the website. The result will not be sent to any candidate individually.
JMI Admission Procedure 2022
The admission will be provided only on a merit basis. The merit will be prepared based on scores in the entrance exam and interview round. If any candidate fails to show their original certificates at the time of admission, then their admission will be rejected.
Documents required for admission
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of qualifying exam
- DOB Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Score card of JEE Main and NEET for admission to B.Tech, B.Arch and BDS programme respectively.
- Proof of Permanent Address
JMI Admission Guidelines
- Admission to B.Tech/B.Arch will be provided on the basis of JEE Main score. For admission to BDS programme, candidates have to appear in NEET.
- For all other courses, admission will be offered on the basis of entrance exam conducted by JMI University followed by interview and other process.
- If candidate gains the marks less than 30% in the descriptive part of entrance exam, he/she will not be shortlisted for interview round.