JKCET 2021: JKBOPEE, Answer Key, Result, Cut Off, Counselling. JKCET 2021 application correction has started till 19th August 2021. Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET 2021) is a state-level entrance exam. This exam is managed by the JKBOPEE (Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations). It is conducted once a year for admission in Engineering (B.Tech/BE only) programs. These programs are offered by the various government and private institutions situated in J&K state. The admission into the medical program will be based on NEET UG Score. Check this article to get complete details of JKCET 2021, including answer key, dates, result, cut-off, counseling, etc.
Click here to know more details about the JKCET 2021.
JKCET 2021 Notification
JKCET 2021 application correction has been started from 12th August to 19th August 2021.
For other official notifications about the JKCET 2021 Exam, visit the official site of JKBOPEE.
- Candidates whose documents have been found deficient for want of state subject/DOB/Marks Card/valid category certificates, etc are provisionally allowed to appear in the examination.
- However, their result will not be declared unless they produce the deficient documents within one week of result declaration.
- Such candidates are advised to submit the deficient documents in the BOPEE Office Srinagar/Jammu as early as possible.
NOTE: Candidate will not be able to update name, father name, date of birth, and permanent district independently. They should contact jamboree to make changes to the data mentioned above.
JKCET Exam Dates 2021
Check the official schedule of JKCET 2021 & MBBS Admission is given below:
|Advertisement Released||March 2021|
|Availability of Application Form||14 March 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application Form & Uploading Documents||10 May 2021|
|Admit Card Issued Date||August 2021|
|JKCET 2019 Exam Date||August 2021|
|Answer Key Release||August 2021|
|Representation against key||September 2021|
|Announcement of Result||By or Before the second week of September 2021|
|Conduction of Counselling||last week of September 2021|
For MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS Admission
|Submission of Online Documents Starts||14th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of documents||20th May 2021|
|Declaration of State Merit List||–|
|Submission of Online Preferences Start||–|
|Last date for submission of online preferences||–|
JKCET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is mentioned here:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen-paper based).
- No. of Papers: The examination will consist of single papers with 3 sections, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be three hours.
- No. of Questions: Total 180 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted to the candidates for correct answers.
- Negative Marking: There is negative marking for each wrong choice. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of the Stream||Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|CET (Engineering) 2019||Single||Physics||60||3 hours|
The syllabus for Engineering is based on the courses of study and the syllabus of the 12th class. It is given under the overall weightage of each subject in the Entrance Test question paper. Candidates can go through the complete syllabus of these classes, including Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The questions are based on knowledge, understanding, and application of the relevant subject that a student of the 10+2 standard is expected to possess.
- Make a study plan & time table as per the subjects & topics.
- Choose best books for exam preparation.
- Prepare according to your strength & weakness.
- Focus on the complete exam pattern & syllabus of the examination.
- Stay fit & healthy physically & mentally. Avoid junk foods & alcohol consumption.
- Give a proper time for revision.
- Solved sample paper & last year question papers.
JKCET Admit Card 2021
- Candidates are able to get their admit card on third week of august 2021.
- The JKCET 2021 admit card will be released through online mode from our website.
- The admit card contain the exam & candidate details such as venue of exams, exam date, time of exam, name of the candidate, category, gender, etc.
- It is mandatory to paste the photograph on top of admit card after getting the admit card.
- A candidate will be allowed in examination centre, only if they have valid admit card.
- Candidates have to save the admit card untill the admission process over.
JKCET Answer Key 2021
- JKCET 2021 Answer Key will be posted in the evening at about 6 PM on the completion of the examination or up to 12 Noon on next day.
- The answer key will be published by the exam conducting authority through online mode.
- In case, candidates will find any mistake in the answer key, they can send the written appeal with the supported document proof of standard textbooks on the prescribed format.
- Candidates have to submit Rs.1000/= paid at POS Machine Srinagar/Jammu) as a challenge fee.
Below, we are providing reservation of seats as per the category:
|General/Open Merit (GEN/OM)||50%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||25%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11%|
|Children of Defense Personnel||3%|
JKCET Result 2021
- JKCET 2021 Result will be published only through online mode By or Before september 2021
- On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the exam, the merit list will be prepared.
- The merit list will be prepared separately in the descending order for general merit category & for other categories.
JKCET Counselling 2021
- Candidates will be called for the JKCET counselling on the basis of the merit list.
- The counselling schedule will be released through online mode & also in the two leading English newspapers of the J & K state.
- Candidates will get their counselling letter through online mode from our website. No separate call letter will be sent to the candidates.
- Candidates must bring their original certificates along with the Rs. 1200/- as a counselling fee.
- In counselling session, candidates have to select the college/programmes according to their preference.
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Score Card of Qualifying Exam
- Challan Copy
JKCET Application Form 2021
Candidates have to follow the procedure to get & fill the application given below:
- JKCET 2021 Application Form was provided through online mode only.
- No application was provided in offline mode.
- Candidates can get the application form from 14th march 2021 to 10th may 2021.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature & thumb impression at the time of filling the application form in a JPG/JPEG Format.
- The maximum size of above images should be 10 to 50 KB.
- Candidates also have to upload copies of permanent residence certificate, marks certificate (if the result is announced), date of birth certificate & category certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates can change/ modify their online Application Form at any time before they submit it.
- After successfully filling the application form, candidates have to take a printout and keep safe for further use.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- as an application fee for all categories.
- Candidates can make payment through online mode.
- The online payment can be done through the Integrated payment gateway with any national credit/debit card.
Candidates have to check their eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. The eligibility is given here:
- Residential: Candidate must be a permanent citizen of J&K state.
- Qualification Exam: The minimum qualification should be 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score the minimum 50% marks (for Open Merit Category candidates, including the Children of Defence Personnel, Para-Military Forces, State Police Personnel & candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in Sports) and 40% marks (for the SC/ST/OBC category candidates).
- Subjects: For engineering courses, candidates have to qualify their 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM & English.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be 17 years completed on or before 31st December 2020.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for JKCET.
- Candidates applying under TFW category are open merit candidates. They must fulfill eligibility conditions meant for open merit candidates.
Note: There is no upper age bar for appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to Engineering Courses, both in Government and Private Colleges.