JIPMER 2021: MBBS, Result, Counselling, Application Form, Exam Date. JIPMER MBBS 2021 result was declared on 26th July 2021 and counselling will start in August 2021. JIPMER 2021 admission will be managed by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry. JIPMER University is one of the famous Institutions in India, which offer education in the field of medicine. The University organizes JIPMER 2021 MBBS entrance exam to get admission to the MBBS programme for 200 seats. These programmes are offered by the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry. In this article, we have mentioned the complete details about JIPMER 2021.
JIPMER 2021 Exam Dates
Here, we are providing the official schedule of the JIPMER Entrance Exam 2021:
|Application Form Availability||1st March 2021|
|Last Date of Form Submission||31st March 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Admit Card Issued||16th July 2021|
|JIPMER Exam Date||22nd July 2021|
|Result Declaration||26th July 2021|
|1st Counselling||6th August 2021|
|2nd Counselling||August 2021|
|3rd Counselling||August 2021|
|Final Counselling||September 2021|
|Closing of Admission||September 2021|
The JIPMER 2021 Result was released on 26th July 2021 on the official site. Candidates will be able to view their JIPMER MBBS result through online mode. Based on the percentile & marks secured by the candidates in the examination, the merit list will be prepared. The authority will prepare a separate merit list for different categories.
JIPMER Counselling 2021
After the declaration of the result, the counselling will be started through offline mode. JIPMER 2021 Counselling is begun on 6th August 2021. The counselling will be conducted in four rounds. Candidates have to go through Biometric fingerprint and image verification before appearing for counselling. Candidates have to produce their original documents at the time of the counselling process. The candidate’s documents will be verified during counselling. The seat will be allotted to the candidates based on the merit list.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2021
- Age Proof Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Six Passport Size Photograph
JIPMER Application Form 2021
- The exam conducting authority has released the JIPMER 2021 Application Form through online mode only.
- Candidates can get the application form from 1st March 2021 till 31st March 2021.
- There is no other mode to fill the JIPMER application except online mode.
- Candidates can fill the JIPMER Online application form carefully, no changes will be allowed after the form submission.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for further reference.
The application fee is Rs. 1500 (Rs. 1200 for SC/ST & P-SC/ST candidates). The fee can be paid via online mode only (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking). NRI & OCI candidates will have to pay Rs. 3000/- as an application fee. OPH & P-OPH candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
The JIPMER eligibility criteria are mentioned here:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- NRI & OCI candidates can also apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed 17 years in the admission year, i.e. 2021.
- Relaxation: There is no relaxation for reserved categories in age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass the above examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secure at least 60% marks (GEN), 50% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 50% marks (GEN OPH) in PCB subjects.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam was held on 22nd July 2021. The JIPMER exam pattern details are given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through online mode.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be objective type.
- No. of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
JIPMER Syllabus 2021
The JIPMER MBBS Syllabus will be comprised of Class 11th & 12th Subjects. The syllabus is prescribed by the CBSE & State Board. The questions will be coming from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning, English and Comprehension.
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Electronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Communication Systems
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Ecology and Environment
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text
JIPMER Admit Card
Candidates can download their JIPMER 2021 Admit Card online mode from our website. The admit card was available from 16th July 2021. No, admit card will be sent through offline mode or by post. The JIPMER Hall Ticket 2021 will contain details of the candidate & exam centre such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, venue of exam centre, date & time of exam, photograph, etc.
The reservation of seats for different categories for the MBBS programme in JIPMER is given here:
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|NRI/ OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)||5|