JIPMER Admit Card 2022, JIPMER Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here. JIPMER Admit Card 2022 will be released in November 2021 for INI CET. JIPMER is organized by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. It provides the admissions into the MBBS course of the university and its affiliated campuses. It is a national level entrance exam through which admission will be offered to the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. Here, we have mentioned the complete details about JIPMER Admit Card 2022 and some important instructions for the exam.
JIPMER Admit Card 2022
Candidates are instructed to carry the valid photo Id proof along with JIPMER Admit Card 2022. Without admit card and one photo Id proof candidate will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates individually. They have to download it only through the online mode. It is the important document to sit in the examination. So, candidates are advised to keep it safely.
The admit card will contain the contents like name of the candidate, date of birth, photograph & signature of the candidate, examination city, roll number, test venue & time, etc. candidates have to carry the Aadhaar card/Voter Id/Passport along with them. If the candidate will find any discrepancy in the admit card they can contact the help desk.
JIPMER Admit Card Date 2022
The downloading of admit cards will be started from November 2021. JIPMER exam will be conducted on 14th November 2021. After the conduction of written examination, the result will be released within 2-4 weeks. The result will be declared on or before 20th November 2021. Candidates also get their rank card to produce at the time of counselling. The selected candidates can appear in the counselling from 27th November 2021.
How to Download JIPMER Hall Ticket 2022
Candidates can download the JIPMER hall ticket 2022 by following the steps given below.
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- After clicking on above link, you will be asked to enter your login credentials.
- Enter your ‘Application Sequence Number/User Id’ or ‘Password’.
- Click on ‘Login’ button.
- The admit card will be generated in PDF format.
- Candidates have to download it and take the printout of it.
- Keep it safe because it will be asked by the authority in the counselling.
Do’s and Don’t’s
- Candidates must report the exam centre before two hours of the examination.
- Before half an hour of the examination, no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Entry to the examination hall will be permitted only on the production of hall ticket and valid photo id proof along with photocopy of photo ID.
- Biometric authentication through digital device and hard copy of the signature and fingerprint in attendance sheet will be taken in the exam hall.
- Do not bring any other things in the examination hall except required documents.
- The exam centres will be in the perimeter of 25-30 kms from the main city. So, candidates are advised to verify the exam venue before one day of commencement of examination.