JIPMER 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here. JIPMER 2019 Application Form can be filled till 13th April 2019 through online mode. JIPMER Exam is a university level entrance examination. It is conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry which is an autonomous institution run by Ministry of Health. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the MBBS programmes in JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses. Here, we have mentioned the complete details about JIPMER Application Form 2019 including dates for apply online, eligibility, how to apply and some basic FAQs.
JIPMER 2019 Application Form – Released Now
Students can fill the JIPMER application form 2019 through online mode only from the website.
- No other mode is entertained to register for JIPMER online registration 2019.
- The JIPMER online application form has been provided from 7th March 2019.
- Students can apply online till 13th April 2019.
- No application will be accepted after the last date of submission.
- Students have to fill all the details carefully in the application form. No changes will be allowed after the form submission.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, caste or OPH certificate (if applicable).
- After the form submission, take a printout of the filled-in application form for further reference.
Students can submit the application fee through online mode (credit card/debit card/ net banking). General category candidates have to pay Rs. 1500 (Rs. 1200 for SC/ST & P-SC/ST category candidates). The NRI/OCI students have to pay Rs. 3000. No application fee will be applicable for OPH & P-OPH students.
To appear in the JIPMER Entrance exam, students must satisfy the given eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian Nationals/NRI/OCI can apply.
- Age Limit: Student age should be 17 years at the time of the admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Students have to pass 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Pass the above examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as a main subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Students must obtain a minimum 60% marks (for GEN), 50% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 50% marks (GEN-OPH).
JIPMER 2019 Application Form
JIPMER MBBS 2019 application form will be provided in the month of March 2019. It is a national level examination administrated by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. JIPMER exam is organized to offer admission in MBBS courses offered by JIPMER.
JIPMER Application Dates 2019
All official application dates are mentioned in this section.
|Starting of online registration||7th March 2019|
|Closing date of on-line registration||13th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||3rd June 2019|
How to Apply
From given below steps students can check how to apply for JIPMER 2019 exam:
- Navigate the official website. (Link is provided above)
- The application form will be opend on the screen.
- Enter your registration details like Applicant Name, DOB, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- Click on the “register” button.
- Now, you have to fill your basic details, qualification details, communication address, exam city center preferences, etc.
- After filling all the details, you have to upload the scanned images (photograph & signature) in the JPEG/JPG format.
- The photograph & signature dimension should be 30mm width x 45mm height. The minimum size of the photograph & signature should be 10KB and maximum size should be 80KB.
- Before the form submission, you can preview the application form by clicking on “Preview Application Form” button.
- Now, Click on the “I Agree” button.
- You will get a message/e-mail in your registered email ID/mobile number containing “Candidate ID” & “Password”.
- Now, login with the “Candidate ID” & “Password” and proceed further.
- Choose the payment mode & make payment through online mode.
- For final submission, click on the “submit” button.
- Take the printout of the filled JIPMER application form 2019 for future use.