Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019: PECE, Application Form, Dates, Eligibility. Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 will be conducted to offer admission into various in engineering & non-engineering diploma courses. These programmes are offered by various colleges & institutions of Jharkhand. It is a state level entrance exam. This exam is also called as PECE (as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). PECE 2019 will be managed by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). In this article, we have updated the complete details about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 including application form, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam Date
Here, we are providing the tentative schedule of PECE Exam Date 2019:
|Application Form Availability||April 2019|
|Last Date of Form Availability||April 2019|
|Admit Card Issued||May 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 2019|
|Result Announcement||May 2019|
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2019
- The exam conducting authority will provide the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Application form through online mode.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Online Registration will be started from the April 2019.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application.
- No application will be available through offline mode
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application for future use.
The application fee is Rs. 600 (Rs. 325 for SC/ST category). Candidates can pay the fee through online (online payment gateway) mode.
Before filling the application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile: Candidates have a valid domicile of Jharkhand state.
- ID: Aadhaar Card is compulsory to apply for this exam.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 1st July 2019 only for mining engineering.
- There is no age limit for other courses.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass 10th/equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Obtain minimum 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
The exam pattern details are given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized in online (computer based test) mode.
- Language: The medium of the examination will be both English as well as Hindi language.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of objective type questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted to the candidates for correct answers.
- Negative Marking: There is no process of negative marking.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus
The syllabus will contain topics & chapter of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects. The syllabus will be based on 10th class standard. The syllabus will be prescribed by the CBSE & state board.
- Prepare a timetable to give equal time to each subject.
- Know the complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Stay fit & healthy and each fresh food.
- Choose the best books & study material for preparation.
- Practice from last year question papers & sample papers.
- Revise all the topics carefully.
Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2019 examination will be regulated by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). It is a state level polytechnic examination. This exam is conducted to offer admission into various diploma/polytechnic courses in engineering & non-engineering courses.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2019
PECE Admit Card 2019 will be available through online or offline mode. Candidates will get the online admit card from the May 2019 from our website. The authority will also send the admit card by post. Candidates have to bring a valid admit card in the examination hall. Without an admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result
Candidates will be able to check the result from the 4th week of May 2019. PECE Result 2019 will be declared through online mode on our website. Candidates have to enter their roll number & other details to check the result. Safe the score card till the admission process not over. On the basis of the performance in the examination, the merit list will be prepared.
Jharkhand PECE Counselling 2019
On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling procedure. The counselling will begin after the result declaration. Candidates must download their counselling letter from the website. At the time of counselling, candidates have to carry their original documents for verification. Candidates also have to pay the counselling fee.
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- 10th class Passing Certificate
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit card 2019
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Score card 2019
- Recent passport size photographs
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Counselling letter
- Domicile certificate