JEXPO Application Form 2021 Released – Apply Online Here. JEXPO 2021 Application Form can be filled by 31st August 2021. JEXPO is a state level entrance exam which is also known as WB Polytechnic. It is a Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics administered by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. It is conducted for providing admission into the first year of Diploma courses in Engineering, Technology & Architecture. Through this examination, students can get admission to the various government/private aided polytechnic institutions of the state. In this article, students can get complete information about the JEXPO application form 2021.
Read more about: JEXPO syllabus and exam 2021
JEXPO Application Form 2021
Candidates wishing to apply for JEXPO 2021 can check important details about the JEXPO application form 2021 from here.
- Students can get the application form along with the information brochure through online or offline mode.
- JEXPO online application form 2021 has been released in may 2021.
- Offline application form can be obtained from all Governments, Government sponsored or self-financed polytechnics affiliated to the WBSCT & VE & SD [Erstwhile WBSCTE] in West Bengal and one centre in Tripura.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application
- Students have to fill and submit the application form before the 31st august 2021.
- Candidates must fill personal details, qualification details and upload scanned images (photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression) correctly on the application form.
- The completely filled in application form (offline & online) is to be submitted to the designated polytechnic centers (list of polytechnic institutions is available in a brochure).
- Those who are filling the forms via online mode have to pay Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
- The application fee for OMR application form is Rs. 500/- (250/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
- The application fee is submitted via offline mode (CASH in polytechnic college.
The student must satisfy the below-given eligibility criteria to appear in the JEXPO 2021:
- Nationality: Student must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Student should be passed/appearing 10th board exam from any of the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary for the candidates to score 35% marks in aggregate in qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit to appear in the exam. Candidate should not be born after 1 July, 2003.
JEXPO 2021 Dates
The official application dates for JEXPO 2021 is given below:
|Application process||6th May 2021|
|Submission of online application form||31st August 2021|
|JEXPO 2021 exam||September 2021|
How to Apply
After reading the information brochure carefully, candidates can fill the JEXPO application form 2021 by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official link (link is given above).
- Fill details like qualification, personal, contact, qualifying exam, etc.
- Follow the instructions to choose the password.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression in prescribed format.
- Click on the submit button to submit the application form.
- Students are advised to review your filled-in details in the application form before final submission.
- Pay the requisite fee in CASH to the any polytechnic college along with application
- Take two printout copies of the application form.
- SMS regarding the successful submission of application form will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.