JET Agriculture 2019 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
JET Agriculture 2019 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here. JET Agriculture 2019 Application Form can be filled till 10th April 2019. It is announced through online mode only. Joint Entrance Test (JET) Agriculture is a state level entrance exam organized by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. Through this examination, students can get admission in the first year of B.Sc (agriculture and horticulture, forestry) and B.Tech (dairy and food technology). JET Agriculture is also known by the name of Rajasthan JET. Students can get admission in various government and private agriculture institutions of Rajasthan through this exam. In this article, students can check the complete details of JET Agriculture application form 2019.
JET Agriculture 2019 Application Form
- JET Agriculture application form 2019 has been released through online mode only.
- Online application form is available from 1st March 2019.
- Students are informed to fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- The last date to fill the application form will be 10th April 2019.
- Candidates are not required to send the hard copy of filled-in application form to the coordinator.
Application fee can be remitted through online mode (credit card, debit card and internet banking). Application fee is Rs. 2800 for Unreserved/OBC/SBC and Rs. 1400 for SC/ST/Disabled (PC)>39% candidates. The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Domicile: Only candidates who have the domicile of Rajasthan state are eligible to apply.
- Age: The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years as on 01/01/2019.
- Qualification: Students have to pass the 10+2 examination from Rajasthan or equivalent board with any subjects like agriculture, biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics subjects. Qualifying examination must be passed with minimum 50% aggregate marks. 5 % relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
- Relaxations: There is 5% of relaxation in qualifying marks for the reserved category candidates.
JET Agriculture Application Dates
|Commencement of online application||1st March 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||10th April 2019|
|Last date for Correction in application form||12th April 2019|
|Date of entrance exam||20th May 2019|
How to Apply
Students can follow the below given steps to fill the application form:
- Go to the official link (link is given above).
- Fill the details such as general information, personal, address, communication, educational information, etc.
- Upload photo and signature (7cm x 4cm) with the maximum size of 30 KB to 50 KB, category certificate, defense priority certificate and TSP area certificate (if applicable).
- All the documents must be uploaded in jpeg, jpg and png format.
- Click on save or reset if you want to edit some information.
- Pay the required application fee via online mode by using credit card, Internet banking and debit card.
- Print the filled-in application form for your future record.