JEECUP Counselling 2021, UP Polytechnic (UPJEE) Admission Process. JEECUP Counselling 2021 will be conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh. The admission will be offered for the courses such as Diploma/Post Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management programmes. Candidates can get admission in polytechnic colleges affiliated to the Board of Technical Education through its counselling procedure. JEECUP is also known as UPJEE-Polytechnic which is a state level entrance exam. In this article candidates can complete details of JEECUP 2021 Counselling along with some other necessary details.
Click here to know more details about the JEECUP exam 2021.
JEECUP Counselling 2021
The admission will be subject to a verification of original documents at the time of admission/counselling. The admission to the candidates will be offered based on their filled choices, reservation and state open rank of UPJEE-Polytechnic 2021. JEECUP Counselling 2021 will be held through online process. Candidates can fill the options of institutions and courses only through online mode on the official website. The verification of documents took place at the time of seat allocation or admission procedure.
JEECUP Counselling Schedule 2021
|Counseling Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|First-round registration and payment of registration fee||To be notified|
|First-round choice filling||To be notified|
|First-round choice locking||To be notified|
|The first round of seat allotment results and submission of seat acceptance fee||To be notified|
|First-round reporting at allotted college||To be notified|
|Second round registration and payment of registration fee||To be notified|
|Second-round choice filling||To be notified|
|Second-round choice locking||To be notified|
|The second round of seat allotment results and submission of seat acceptance fee||To be notified|
|Second round reporting at allotted college||To be notified|
Reservation of Seats
As per the rules of UP Government, the reservation will be provided to following categories:
- PwD with 40% or more disability-3%
- Freedom Fighter-2%
- Ward of Military personnel-5%
- Girl candidates of all categories-20%
JEECUP 2021 Counselling Procedure
On the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in the entrance exam, the seats will be allotted followed by the counselling procedure on the basis of their merit, choices filled by them and reservation criteria. The given below procedure have to be followed by the candidates through online mode:
- The online counselling will be conducted in four rounds.
- Candidates have to do registration with the JEECUP roll number and password.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as a counselling fee through SBI MOPS (credit card/debit card/net banking/ Challan, etc.).
- After successful submission of fee candidates will be allowed to fill the choices.
- The colleges and course will be appeared as per the candidate’s category in which they can fill and lock their choices in order of their preference.
- There is no limit of filing choices for the candidates.
- Candidates can download their seat allotment result by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- If candidate will be allotted the college, they have to submit Rs. 3000/- for a seat acceptance fee on given dates.
- Candidates have to report the reporting centres for the document verification.
- After document verification candidates can go for the admission in allotted institution.
Documents Required to Submit on Reporting Day
- JEECUP Counselling Call Letter
- JEECUP Admit Card 2021
- JEECUP Rank Card 2021
- 12 th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 10 th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Reservation Certificate (Category or sub-category, if applicable)
- Four Photographs
- One set of self attested Photocopies of original documents