JEE Main Admit Card 2022, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
JEE Main Admit Card 2022, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here. JEE Main 2022 February Session Admit Card will be available in January 2022. JEE Main 2022 is a national level examination conducted for engineering and architecture aspirants.
JEE Main Admit Card 2022, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here. JEE Main 2022 February Session Admit Card will be available in January 2022. JEE Main 2022 is a national level examination conducted for engineering and architecture aspirants. This exam is organized by the CBSE board. The JEE Main exam is scheduled to provide admissions in B.Tech & B.Arch courses offered by NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, & various other colleges and universities of India. To get admission to IITs institutions, candidates must qualify for both JEE Main & JEE Advanced examinations. Here we have mentioned details about JEE Main Admit Card 2022.
JEE Main Admit Card Notification, Important Points:
- Carry the JEE Main admit card to exam centre along with the one ID proof.
- Candidates can carry the Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card.
- Candidates of PWD category must carry a photocopy of PWD certificate.
- Check all the details printed in the JEE Main admit card 2022.
- In case of any mistake, contact to the JEE Main Secretariat.
JEE Main Admit Card 2022Candidates who have completed the registration process successfully can download the admit card. The admit card will be released through online mode. It will not be sent by any offline methods. Candidates have to furnish details like application number, date of birth and security pin to download the JEE Main hall ticket 2022. Candidates are suggested to take printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the admission process gets completed.
JEE Main 2022 Slot Booking
Details Mentioned in the Admit CardThe following details are printed on the JEE Main admit card 2022:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Category/Person with Disability
- Email ID & Mobile Number
- Centre Code
- Name & Address of Exam Centre
- Exam Date & Timing
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- State Code of Eligibility
- Name & Medium of the Question Paper
- Exam Related Instructions
JEE Main Admit Card 2022 DateThe authority will release the admit card in January 2022. The JEE Main exam will be conducted in February 2022 for pen and paper-based and online mode exams. The authority shall release the JEE Main Answer Key and OMR sheets during the Last week of February 2022. JEE Main Result 2022 will be declared on March 2022 (Paper 1) & (Paper 2). After result announcement, candidates can participate in the JEE Main 2022 Counselling Process as per their rank.
Time Schedule for JEE Main 2022Here we have mentioned the official time schedule for offline (pen and paper based) exam:
|Entry in the exam hall for frisking||7:00 AM||12:45 PM|
|Distribution of test booklet||9:20 AM||1:50 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9:25 AM||1:55 PM|
|Last entry in the exam hall||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|Test begins||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|Test finish||12:30 PM||5:00 PM|
|Paper & Exam Date||Paper-1 (B.Tech/BE)|
|Entry in the exam hall for frisking||7:00 AM||12:45 PM|
|Last entry in the exam hall||9:30 AM||2:30 PM|
|Test begins||9:30 AM||2:30 PM|
|Test finish||12:30 PM||5:30 PM|
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card
- Click on the official website link. (link is provided above)
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the required details such as Application Number, Password and Security Code.
- After filling the details, click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take printout of it.
- Candidates don’t forget to take some extra printouts of it for further use.
Forgot Application Number of JEE Main?The application number is the mandatory detail which is required to download the JEE Main admit card 2022. In case candidates forgot their application number they can retrieve it through “Forgot Application Number” option. Firstly click on the “Forgot Application Number” option. A new page will be opened. Fill in the necessary details like Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, State of Eligibility and Security Code. After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button and retrieve your password.
JEE Main 2022 Exam CentresThe exam will be conducted in various cities across India as well as abroad. Candidates have to fill their choices of exam cities at the time of filling the application. Candidates must choose four exam centres (for offline exam) or one exam centre (for the online exam). Any request for change in the examination centre will not be entertained.
Instructions for CandidatesSome important exam instructions for candidates are given below:
- All the candidates should bring the printout of the admit card along with the one ID proof.
- Candidates can bring Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card with them.
- Students belonging to PWD category should also carry a photocopy of PWD certificate.
- Carefully check all the details printed in the JEE Main admit card 2022. In case of any mistake, contact to the JEE Main Secretariat.
- Students are suggested to reach the exam centre 2 ½ hours before the exam to complete the verification & security process.
- Calculator, textual material, log tables, slide rules, mobile phones, pagers, etc are not permitted in the exam centre.
- For offline exam, candidates must bring their clip board at the exam centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card, ID proof & PWD certificate (if required).
- If students found using any unfair means, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be debarred from taking examination.