JCECE Exam Pattern 2019, PCM Group, PCB Group, Marking Scheme. JCECE Exam Pattern 2019 provides idea to the candidates about the number of questions asked, number of sections, marking scheme and time duration. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is regulated by the JCECE Board. This exam is conducted to offer admission to those students who willing to get admission in agriculture, forestry, homeopathy and other programmes provided by various colleges and universities in the state of Jharkhand. Here in this article, we have provided information related to JCECE 2019 Exam Pattern.
JCECE Exam Pattern 2019
Here we have mentioned the detailed exam pattern of JCECE exam:
- Course: It is conducted for B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, BV.Sc and BHMS.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology sections. Each section will contain total 50 questions.
- Question Paper Type: The question paper will comprises of multiple choice questions. Four options with single correct answer will be provided for each question. Candidates have to darken the correct answer only.
- Subjects: For PCM group, the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects whereas for PCB group, the questions will arise from Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology. Candidates appearing for PCMB group are needed to answer questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology/Bio-Technology.
- Language: The question paper will consist of two languages, English and Hindi.
- Mode of Exam: The JCECE exam will be conducted in online mode (computer based mode).
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct response by the candidate.
- Negative Marking: In case of any incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Candidates can check the exam pattern of JCECE exam for different groups, through the table given below:
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of Questions||Types of Questions|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Physics – 50, Chemistry – 50, Mathematics – 50||Objective type (four options with single correct answer)|
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Bio-technology||Physics – 50, Chemistry – 50, Biology/Bio-technology – 50||Objective type (four options with single correct answer)|
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology, Mathematics||Physics – 50, Chemistry – 50, Biology/Bio-technology – 50, Mathematics – 50||Objective type (four options with single correct answer)|