JCECE Counselling 2021, Counselling Schedule & Admission Procedure. JCECE counselling 2021 will be starting soon, from August 2021, by the JCECE Board. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) offered admission into various institutions in the state of Jharkhand. It is a state-level entrance exam organised by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Candidates can get admission in the first year of Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H.Degree courses. In this article, we are providing the details of JCECE counselling 2021, including schedule & procedure.
Click here to know more about JCECE counselling and other exam details.
JCECE Counselling 2021
The counselling will be conducted online mode by the JCECE Board. The board will conduct the counselling in various rounds based on the JCECE 2021 entrance exam result. The candidates will be called for counselling based on their performance in the entrance exam. The counselling will be conducted through computerised multi-table parallel counselling. The information related to the vacant seats in various participating institutions course-wise will be displayed on the official website. Candidates also have to pay the interview fee according to their category. The fee can be paid through Bank Challan, which can be downloaded from the official website. JCECE 2021 interview procedure will be conducted at the given below address:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
JCECE Counselling Schedule 2021
In the given below table, candidates can check the tentative dates of JCECE counselling 2021. The official date will be updated in this section after releasing by the authority.
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Notification released||July 2021|
|First-round counselling started from||August 2021|
|Second round of counselling||August 2021|
|Second round of counselling via offline mode||August 2021|
JCECE Counselling Procedure 2021
- The counselling will be conducted as per the combined merit list.
- On the basis of candidates rank, they will be called for the interview round.
- Candidates can appear in the interview round, according to the date and time according to their category.
- Candidates will be allowed to select the colleges and course stream on the day of counselling.
- Candidates must bring the document required for the counselling to reserve their seat along with the original copy of aadhaar card.
- No separate invitation will be sent to the candidates for interview round.
- After the allotment of seats to the candidates, they have to report the concerned college for completing admission formalities.
- If seats will remain vacant, the board will conduct the second counselling in which candidates can participate.
Candidates have to bring the original documents and one set of Xerox copies to attend the interview round.
- 10th admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 12th science admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- JCECE 2021 admit card (if lost then copy of FIR)
- Domicile certificate issued by sub-divisional officer of deputy commissioner.
- Caste certificate (for availing reserve category benefit)
- Physically handicapped certificate (issued by medical officer)
- One copy of passport size photograph