JCECE Counselling 2019, Counselling Schedule & Admission Procedure
JCECE Counselling 2019, Counselling Schedule & Admission Procedure. JCECE counselling 2019 will be started from the third week of June 2019 by the JCECE Board. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) offered admission into various institutions in the state of Jharkhand. It is a state level entrance exam which is organized by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Candidates can get admission in the first year of Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H.Degree courses. In this article, we are providing the details of JCECE 2019 counselling including schedule & procedure.
JCECE Counselling 2019
The counselling will be conducted through online mode by the JCECE Board. The board will conduct the counselling in various rounds on the basis of JCECE 2019 entrance exam result. The candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. The counselling will be conducted through computerized multi table parallel counselling. The information related to the vacant seats in various participating institutions course-wise will be displayed on the official website. Candidates also have to pay the interview fee according to their category. The fee can be paid through Bank Challan which can be downloaded from the official website. JCECE 2019 interview procedure will be conducted on given below address:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
JCECE Counselling Schedule 2019
In given below table, candidates can check the tentative dates of JCECE 2019 counselling. The official date will be updated in this section after releasing by the authority.
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Notification released||1st week of June|
|First round counselling started from||3rd week of June|
|Second round of counselling||3rd week of July|
|Second round of counselling via offline mode||2nd week of August|
JCECE Counselling Procedure 2019
- The counselling will be conducted as per the combined merit list.
- On the basis of candidates rank, they will be called for the interview round.
- Candidates can appear in the interview round, according to the date and time according to their category.
- Candidates will be allowed to select the colleges and course stream on the day of counselling.
- Candidates must bring the document required for the counselling to reserve their seat along with the original copy of aadhaar card.
- No separate invitation will be sent to the candidates for interview round.
- After the allotment of seats to the candidates, they have to report the concerned college for completing admission formalities.
- If seats will remain vacant, the board will conduct the second counselling in which candidates can participate.
Candidates have to bring the original documents along with the one set of Xerox copy of the documents to attend the interview round.
- 10th admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 12th science admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- JCECE 2019 admit card (if lost then copy of FIR)
- Domicile certificate issued by sub-divisional officer of deputy commissioner.
- Caste certificate (for availing reserve category benefit)
- Physically handicapped certificate (issued by medical officer)
- One copy of passport size photograph