ISI Application Form 2023 – Apply Online Here for ISI 2023. ISI Application Form 2023 will be released from the 1st week of May 2023 through online mode. The application form is provided through online mode. Indian Statistical Institute entrance exam is a university level exam that is organised by the ISI itself. ISI exam is conducted for admission in UG, PG, Diploma, Ph.D and JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) courses in math and statistics. Candidates can get admission to the institute and its affiliated campuses situated in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur. Through this article, candidates can check the details of ISI Registration 2023.
ISI Application Form
After reading the information brochure carefully, students should fill the application form.
- The application will release via online mode through the website.
- Candidates can get the application form only through online mode.
- Candidates from outside India are requested to contact the
Dean’s office to get an application.
- Click here to apply for the exam 2023.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of the signature, photograph, caste or disability certificates (if applicable) in a specified format.
- The image should be in bmp, gif, png, jpg & jpeg formats.
- The maximum size of the photograph is 50 KB (30 KB for signature).
- Photograph dimensions should be 600 pixels (width) × 600 pixels (height) and 800 pixels (width) × 300 pixels (height) for signature.
The application fee is Rs.1000/- for general candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PD candidates. Candidates can pay the registration fee through debit card/credit card/net banking or challan payment at the SBI Bank.
Here we are providing the complete eligibility criteria for various courses offered by the examination officials:
|B.Stat (Hons.)/B.Math (Hons.)||Candidates must pass the 12th or equivalent standard with English and Mathematics.|
|M.Math||Three year Bachelor degree in Mathematics/ BE/B.Tech with Mathematics/ B.Stat from ISI|
|M.Tech (CS)||Master degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/IT/Physics/ Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Electronic Science or BE / B.Tech or equivalent|
|M.Tech (QRQO)||Master degree in Statistics/ Master degree in Mathematics with Probability and Statistics/ BE/B.Tech or equivalent|
Must secure the passing marks in Chemistry & Physics at 12th/ Mathematics at graduation level
|MS (QE)||Three year Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics & Physics/ B.Stat from ISI/ B.E or B.Tech|
|MS (QMS)||Three year Bachelor Degree in Mathematics/ B.E or B.Tech|
Exam Application Dates 2023
In the below table, we have mentioned the official dates of the ISI 2023 exam:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Release of Notification||1st week of March 2023|
|Starting of application form||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date for Fee payment||1st week of June 2023|
|Release of admit card||3rd week of June 2023|
|ISI 2023 exam||3rd week of July 2023|
|Release of answer key||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date to submit objections||4th week of July 2023|
|Announcement of result||Last week of July/ August 2023|
|Release of 1st admission list||August 2023|
How to Apply for ISI Exam
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the ISI application form 2023:
- Visit the official website of ISI. (Link is given above)
- Firstly, candidates have to register as a new user and create an account.
- Login to the account with your registration details.
- Enter the personal, academic, address & other details required in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & other documents in the specified format.
- Submit and confirm the details filled in the application form.
- Pay the application fee using online or offline mode.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.