ISI Application Form 2019 Released – Apply Online Here for ISI 2019. ISI 2019 Application Fee Payment Last Date is 22nd March 2019. The application form is provided through online mode. Indian Statistical Institute entrance exam is a university level exam, which is organized by the ISI itself. ISI exam is conducted for admission in UG, PG, Diploma, Ph.D and JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) courses in math and statistics. Candidates can get admission in the institute and its affiliated campuses situated in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur. Through this article, candidates can check details of ISI Registration 2019.
ISI Application Form
After reading the information brochure carefully, students should fill the ISI 2019 application form.
- The application was released via online mode through the website.
- Candidates can get the application form only through online mode.
- Candidates from outside India are requested to contact the
Dean’s office to get an application.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of the signature, photograph, caste or disability certificates (if applicable) in a specified format.
- The image should be in bmp, gif, png, jpg & jpeg formats.
- The maximum size of the photograph is 50 KB (30 KB for signature).
- Photograph dimensions should be 600 pixels (width) × 600 pixels (height) and 800 pixels (width) × 300 pixels (height) for signature.
The application fee is Rs.1000/- for general candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PDcandidates. Candidates can pay the registration fee through debit card/credit card/net banking or challan payment at the SBI Bank.
Here we are providing the complete eligibility criteria for various courses offered by ISI:
|B.Stat (Hons.)/B.Math (Hons.)||Candidates must pass the 12th or equivalent standard with English and Mathematics|
|M.Math||3 year Bachelor degree in Mathematics/ BE/B.Tech with mathematics/ B.Stat from ISI|
|M.Tech (CS)||Master degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/IT/Physics/ Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Electronic Science or BE / B.Tech or equivalent|
|M.Tech (QRQO)||Master degree in Statistics/ Master degree in Mathematics with Probability and Statistics/ BE/B.Tech or equivalent
Must secure the passing marks in Chemistry & Physics at 12th/ Mathematics at graduation level
|MS (QE)||3 year Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics & Physics/ B.Stat from ISI/ B.E or B.Tech|
|MS (QMS)||3 year Bachelor Degree in Mathematics/ B.E or B.Tech|
ISI Application Dates 2019
In the below table, we have mentioned the official dates of ISI 2019 exam:
|Application form starts from||7th February 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application||20th March 2019 (Extended)|
|Date of payment of Application fee||9th February 2019|
|Last date of payment of fee||22nd March 2019 (Extended)|
|ISI Exam date||13th May 2019|
How to Apply for ISI Exam
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the ISI application form 2019:
- Visit the official website of ISI. (Link is given above)
- Firstly, candidates have to register as a new user and create an account.
- Login to the account with your registration details.
- Enter the personal, academic, address & other details required in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & other documents in the specified format.
- Submit and confirm the details filled in the application form.
- Pay the application fee using online or offline mode.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.