IPU CET Application Form 2022– Apply Online Here. IPU CET 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode only. IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) is a university-level examination administrated by the Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). It organizes various entrance tests to provide admission in various courses offered in engineering, management, law, and several other areas. Here we mention details for IPU CET Application Form 2022, including dates, eligibility & how to apply process.
IPU CET Application Form 2022
Students can check here details for I.P. University Application Form 2022:
- The application form can be filled and submitted via online mode through the website.
- Click here to apply for IPU CET exam 2022
- Candidates should fill the application form after reading the instructions given in the information bulletin.
- The GGSIPU application form is not be provided through any offline mode.
- Students are suggested to choose the CETs carefully, as no modification/changes will be permitted after submitting the application form.
- Candidates have to fill separate application for each programme they are applying.
- Candidates, those apply for MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS & B.Sc (Yoga) courses, they have to qualify NEET UG exam. But they also have to fill IPU CET application.
- The images (photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression) should be in JPEG/JPG & GIF format and the image size should not exceed 80KB.
- After submitting the application, candidates should take the printout of it as a proof of application.
- Candidates are advised to check their status with the help of the login id and password.
- In case of correction in DOB, Candidates name, Parents name, choice of category, etc. candidates should submit a physical application with the prescribed fee to the address given below:
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- for each course they are applying. The application fee payment will be made via online mode only. Payment should be made through debit card, credit card or internet banking. Candidates also have to pay the extra processing fee.
Candidates should check their eligibility before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria for various courses are mentioned here:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Students should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 55% marks in PCM subjects.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed B.Tech/BE, M.Sc, MCA or equivalent examination in the relevant field.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained minimum 60% marks.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should hold bachelors degree or passed final examination of ICAI, ICWA, etc.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have a bachelors degree in any discipline from any recognized college or university.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the graduation degree.
Here we are providing the tentative dates of IPU CET 2022. The application form will be released soon.
|Course||Last date of Application submission||Date of the exam (2022)||Result declaration (2022)|
|M.B.A. (I.T.)||4th week of April 2022||1st week of May 2022||1st week of May 2022|
|B.S.C. (Nursing)||4th week of April 2022||3rd week of May 2022||4th week of May 2022|
|B.Tech||1st week of May 2022||2nd week of May 2022||3rd week of May 2022|
|L.L.B.||1st week of May 2022||3rd week of May 2022||Last week of May 2022|
|MCA/MCA (S.E.)||1st week of May 2022||3rd week of May 2022||4th week of May 2022|
|M.B.A.||Last week of May 2022||1st week of June 2022||2nd week of June 2022|
|B.C.A.||1st week of May 2022||2nd week of May 2022||4th week of May 2022|
|B.B.A.||1st week of May 2022||Last week of May 2022||2nd week of June 2022|
|B.ED||1st week of May 2022||2nd week of May 2022||4th week of May 2022|
How to Apply
Here we are providing some major steps to fill and submit the IPU CET Application Form 2022:
- Go through the official website of the IPU University (link is given above).
- Click on the link “Registration For Admission” on the website.
- The IPU CET application form will appear on the screen.
- You have to fill the general information like personal, mailing and contact details.
- Go through the upload images option.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- After uploading images, click on the “Next” button.
- Now, fill the qualification details carefully and submit it.
- Read the declaration form, fill the security code and submit the application.
- After that, Login ID and Password will be generated for further login.
- Click on “Apply For Courses” option and fill the details of courses you are applying.
- Pay the required application fee through online mode.
- After fee payment, take printout of the application form for further use.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the university.