IPU CET 2019 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
IPU CET 2019 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here. IPU CET 2019 Application Form Last Dates are different as per the courses. IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) is a university-level examination, which is administrated by the Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). It organizes various entrance tests for providing admission in various courses offered in the field of engineering, management, law and several other fields. IPU CET 2019 Application Last Date for B.Tech course will be 1st May 2019. Here we are mentioning details for IPU CET Application Form 2019 including dates, eligibility & how to apply process.
IPU CET 2019 Application Form
Students can check here details for IP University Application Form 2019:
- The application form can be filled and submitted via online mode through the website.
- Candidates should fill the application form after reading the instructions given in the information bulletin.
- The GGSIPU application form is not be provided through any offline mode.
- Students are suggested to choose the CETs carefully, as no modification/changes will be permitted after submitting the application form.
- Candidates have to fill separate application for each programme they are applying.
- Candidates, those apply for MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS & B.Sc (Yoga) courses, they have to qualify NEET UG exam. But they also have to fill IPU CET application.
- The images (photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression) should be in JPEG/JPG & GIF format and the image size should not exceed 80KB.
- After submitting the application, candidates should take the printout of it as a proof of application.
- Candidates are advised to check their status with the help of the login id and password.
- In case of correction in DOB, Candidates name, Parents name, choice of category, etc. candidates should submit a physical application with the prescribed fee to the address given below:
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- for each course they are applying. The application fee payment will be done via online mode only. Payment should be done through debit card, credit card or internet banking. Candidates also have to pay the extra processing fee.
Candidates should check their eligibility before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria for various courses are mentioned here:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Students should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 55% marks in PCM subjects.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed B.Tech/BE, M.Sc, MCA or equivalent examination in the relevant field.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained minimum 60% marks.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should hold bachelors degree or passed final examination of ICAI, ICWA, etc.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have a bachelors degree in any discipline from any recognized college or university.
- Percentage: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in the graduation degree.
Here we are providing the official dates of IPU CET 2019. The application form has been released on 19th February 2019.
|Programme||Application Last Date||Exam Date|
|B.Tech||1st May 2019||13th May 2019 ((11 AM to 1:30 PM) (Revised)|
|M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)||1st May 2019||12th May 2019 (10.30 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|MBA||1st May 2019||26th May 2019 (10.30 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st May 2019||13th May 2019 (2:30 PM to 5:00 PM) (Revised)|
How to Apply
- Go through the official website of the IPU University (link is given above).
- Click on the link “Registration For Admission” on the website.
- The IPU CET application form will appear on the screen.
- You have to fill the general information like personal, mailing and contact details.
- Go through the upload images option.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- After uploading images, click on the “Next” button.
- Now, fill the qualification details carefully and submit it.
- Read the declaration form, fill the security code and submit the application.
- After that, Login ID and Password will be generated for further login.
- Click on “Apply For Courses” option and fill the details of courses you are applying.
- Pay the required application fee through online mode.
- After fee payment, take printout of the application form for further use.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the university.