IIT JAM Application Form 2022 Released – Apply Here. IIT JAM 2022 Application Form has been released from 25th August 2021 till 11th October 2021. Students can get the application form through online mode. Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (IIT JAM) is a national level entrance exam. This exam is regulated on a rotational basis by the IISc and IITs. JAM 2022 will be conducted by IIT, Bombay. Through this exam, students can get admission in M.Sc, Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-M.Tech, M.Sc-Ph.D Dual Degree and many other courses offered by IISc & IITs. Various reputed institutions consider the IIT JAM score to provide admission. Here, students can check details about IIT JAM Application Form 2022, including exam dates, eligibility criteria, application, etc.
To read more about the IIT JAM exam 2022, click here
IIT JAM Application Form 2022
Eligible students can fill the IIT JAM application form 2022 online mode. The details of the application form are mentioned below:
- Application form can be submitted via online mode through the website.
- The application form 2022 has been released from 25th August 2021.
- Click here to apply for IIT exam 2022
- The last date to fill the application form along with uploading the documents has been extended till 11th october 2021.
- Candidates have to fill their personal, qualification & other details in the application form.
- The authority will open the correction facility from 30th October 2021, tentatively.
- After making fee payment, submit the application form before checking the all entries carefully.
How to Apply for IIT JAM
Below we are giving some important steps to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website of IIT JAM 2022.
- Students need to register on the website by entering their personal & other details.
- After successful registration, students will receive an Enrollment ID on their registered E-mail id.
- Fill the required details in the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and category certificates.
- Submit the requisite application fee through online mode.
- After submitting the final application, don’t forget to take printout of the application form.
IIT JAM application fee can be deposited through online mode only. For making payments, students can make payments through credit cards, debit cards or net banking. The category wise fee details for IIT JAM Registration 2022 are given below:
|One Test Paper||Two Test Paper|
|Female (All Categories), SC, ST, PwD||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1050/-|
|General & OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2100/-|
The eligibility criteria to appear in the IIT JAM 2022 exam are given below:
- Nationality: Indian national & foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold the Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Students must have secured 55% marks for general & OBC-NCL and 50% marks for SC, ST and PwD category students.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in qualifying examination (final year) are also eligible to apply.
IIT JAM Application Dates 2022
Here we are providing the official dates for the exam:
|Starting of online application form||25th August 2021|
|Last date of online application submission & uploading of documents||11th October 2021|
|Commencement of correction||October 2021|
|Admit card release||4th January 2022|
|IIT JAM 2022 exam date||13th February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Answer Key||March 2022|
|Announcement of result||22nd March 2022|
|Score Card||1st April to 31st July 2022|
|Submission of application for admission||11th to 25th April 2022|
|Last Date for Receipt of Request for making Changes of Category in Proper Format & Rectification of Defective Documents||4th May 2022|
|Declaration of first admission list||1st June 2022|
|Declaration for 2nd admission list||16th June 2022|
|Declaration of 3rd admission list||25th June 2022|
|Declaration of 4th admission list||5th July 2022|
|Closure of admission through JAM 2022||11th July 2022|