IIT JAM 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Here
IIT JAM 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Here. IIT JAM 2019 Application Correction has been started from 30th October 2018. IIT JAM 2019 Application Form Last Date has been over by 17th October 2018. Students can get the application form through online mode. Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (IIT JAM) is a national level entrance exam. This exam is regulated on a rotational basis by the IISc and IITs. JAM 2019 will be conducted by IIT, Bombay. Through this exam, students can get admission in M.Sc, Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-M.Tech, M.Sc-Ph.D Dual Degree and many other courses offered by IISc & IITs. Various reputed institutions consider the IIT JAM score to provide admission. Here, students can check details about IIT JAM Application Form 2019 including exam dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
IIT JAM 2019 Application Form
Students those are eligible can fill the IIT JAM application form 2019 through online mode. The details of the application form are mentioned below:
- Application form can be submitted via online mode through the website.
- The application forms has been released from 5th September 2018.
- The last date to fill the application form along with uploading the documents has been extended till 17th October 2018.
- Candidates have to fill their personal, qualification & other details in the application form.
- The authority has opened the correction facility from 30th October.
- After making fee payment, submit the application form before checking the all entries carefully.
IIT JAM application fee can be deposited through online mode only. For making payment, students can make payment through credit card, debit card or net banking. The category wise fee details for IIT JAM Registration 2019 are given below:
|One Test Paper||Two Test Paper|
|Female (All Categories), SC, ST, PwD||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1050/-|
|General & OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2100/-|
The eligibility criteria to appear in the IIT JAM 2019 exam are given below:
- Nationality: Indian national & foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold the Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Students must have secured 55% marks for general & OBC-NCL and 50% marks for SC, ST and PwD category students.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in qualifying examination (final year) are also eligible to apply.
IIT JAM 2019 Application Dates
Here we are providing the official dates for the exam:
|Starting of Application form||5th September 2018|
|Closing date of submitting the online application along with documents||17th October 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date to deposit online application fee||17th October 2018 (Extended)|
|Correction in gender, category & PwD status||30th October to 5th November 2018|
|IIT JAM 2019 Exam date||11th February 2019|
How to Apply for IIT JAM
Below we are giving some important steps to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website of IIT JAM 2019.
- Students need to register on the website by entering their personal & other details.
- After successful registration, students will receive an Enrollment ID on their registered E-mail id.
- Fill the required details in the application form carefully.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and category certificates.
- Submit the requisite application fee through online mode.
- After submitting the final application, don’t forget to take printout of the application form.