IISER Application Form 2022, How to Apply, Releasing Date – Apply Here. IISER Application Form 2022 will be released on the 4th week of April 2022 for the KVPY channel. IISER (Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research) organizes an admission procedure for admission to the 5 years Dual Degree BS-MS course. This course is offered by seven IISER Institutions located in Bhopal, Kolkata, Pune, Mohali, Tirupati, Thiruvananthapuram & Berhampur. The admission will be done on the basis of KVPY, JEE Advanced or IISER Entrance Exam. In this article, we are providing complete information about IISER Application Form 2022.
Read more about IISER Exam, click here
IISER Application Form 2022
The authority will provide IISER application forms for SCB (State & Central Boards), KVPY & JEE (Advanced) Streams.
- IISER application form 2022 can be filled through online mode only.
- The IISER online application form 2022 will be issued from 3rd week of March 2022 (SCB), 4th week of April 2022 (KVPY) & 1st week of June 2022 (JEE Advanced) channel.
- Click here to apply for IISER application from here.
- The last date of submission of the application will be 4th week of April 2022 (SCB), 4th week of May 2022 (KVPY) & 2nd week of June 2022 (JEE Advanced) Streams.
- Aspirants have to choose the institution out of seven IISER according to their preferences in the application form.
- Aspirants had to upload their scanned images (photograph & mark sheet/rank card) at the time of form filling.
- Preserve the printout of the filled-in application form till the admission process.
General/OBC category aspirants have to pay the Rs. 1500 as an application fee. Aspirants belong to SC/ST and Kashmiri Migrants category, they have to submit Rs. 750. The IISER application form fee can be deposited through the online mode (debit card/ credit card/ internet banking). The application fee is non-refundable.
Before filling the application form, check the complete eligibility criteria given below:
- Aspirants must be citizen of India.
- PIO & OCI aspirants can also apply for this exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must have a valid KVPY scholarship commencing from 2022-23 academic session.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants have to pass the JEE Advanced 2019 examination. They have to secure a rank within 10000 in Common Rank List (CRL) for general category aspirants.
- Relaxation: Aspirants, those belong to OBC-NC/SC/ST/PwD category, their category rank will be considered.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants should pass their 10+2 examination with science stream in 2018 or 2019.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants have to score marks equal or above the cut-off percentage in their respective boards.
- Relaxation: For reserved category aspirants, there is 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks.
- Cut-Off Percentage: The cut-off percentage mark for reserved category aspirants is 55% in 10+2 level.
IISER Application Dates 2022
The official exam schedule for all channels is given below:
For SCB (Aptitude Test) Channel:
|Application Form||3rd week of March 2022|
|Submission of application form||4th week of April 2022|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit 12th marks & category certificate||3rd week of May 2022|
|IISER Aptitude Test 2022||4th week of May 2022|
|Answer Key||1st week of June 2022|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2022|
|Counselling session||3rd week of June 2022|
For KVPY Channel:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of registration process||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date of submission||4th week of May 2022|
|Uploading marks and category certificate begins||1st week of June 2022|
|The first round of seat allotment.||June/July 2022|
For JEE Advanced Channel:
|Application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit the 12th mark sheet & certificate||2nd week of June 2022|
|The first seat allocation process||2nd week of June 2022|
How to Apply for IISER Admission
With the given below procedure aspirants can fill the IISER Application Form 2022.
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above).
- Open that link and click on “Click Here to Apply” button.
- Register yourself with a valid Email ID and required registration details.
- Fill the application form with all mandatory details like your personal details, academic details, exam details, etc.
- Upload your scanned images of a photograph and mark sheet/rank card (if applicable).
- Now, you have to pay the application fee using a credit card, debit card and internet banking.
- After filling all the details, take the printout of the filled application form.