IISC Application Form 2022 – Apply Online Here. IISc Admission 2022 Application Form will be released in February 2022 through online mode only. The admission process is organized by the IISC (Indian Institute of Science) every year. IISC does not conduct any entrance exam for providing admission in UG, PG, Research & Ph.D courses. To get admission into these courses, the candidate must qualify these exams such as JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, CEED, JAM, KVPY and GATE exams. Here, candidates can get the details about IISC Application Form 2022.
IISC Application Form 2022
Those wishing to appear in IISC programmes can check the details about the IISC application form 2022 below:
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode from our website.
- IISC application form will be released from the 4th week of February 2022 to Last week of April 2022.
- Click here to apply for the exam 2022.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 4th week of april 2022 (For PG courses) (For UG courses).
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, and parent/guardian signature & caste certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates are advised to check the application form carefully before submitting it.
- Take a printout of the application for future purpose.
The IISC application form fee can be deposited using Net banking, Visa Card/Master Card and Debit card/Credit card. The application fee for UG & PG courses is listed below:
|UG Courses||GEN/OBC/KM||Rs. 500|
|PG Courses||General / OBC and Sponsored candidates from Defence, DRDO, BARC, ISRO, NAL, KSRTC, BMTC, BDA PWD and CPRI||Rs. 800|
|ERP candidates (All categories)||Rs. 2000|
Here, students can get all the information of eligibility criteria required for the admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must complete the II PUC/12th examination in 2021 from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology as main subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 60% or equivalent grade (relaxed to pass class for SC/ST candidates).
- Exams: It is compulsory to have KVPY/JEE Main/ JEE Advance or NEET scorecard.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates, those are expecting to complete II PUC/12th examination in 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam for M.Tech: Pass bachelor’s degree (Engineering/Technology) or Master Degree (Science, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Instrumentation, Electronics) or Master’s in Computer Application with a valid GATE Score Card.
- Qualifying Exam for M.Des: Pass Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Design/Architecture with valid GATE/CEED scores.
- Qualifying Exam for M.Mgt: Pass Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree with a valid GATE/CAT/GMAT scores.
IISC Application Dates 2022
The official schedule for the IISC admission is given below for UG & PG courses separately.
For UG Courses
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Registration Process||4th week of February 2022|
|Last date for submission of the IISC application form||Last week of April 2022|
|Last date of submission of scores (KVPY, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET-UG)||May/June 2022|
|Reporting at the institutions||4th week of July 2022|
For PG Courses
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application form releases||4th week of February 2022|
|Submission of IISC application form||Last week of April 2022|
|Last date to register on COAP & update COAP registration number for regular M.Tech/ M.Des (through GATE)||Last week of March 2022|
|Receipt application previous date for ERP||1st week of April 2022|
|M.Tech/ M.Des aptitude test||3rd week of April 2022|
|Interview date for M.Mgt course||4th week of April 2022|
|Interview date for M.Tech course||4th week of April 2022|
How to Apply
Candidates can check the given steps for IISC application for the filling process:
- Visit the official link of IISC (Link is provided above).
- Select the programme “UG/PG”.
- Click on the “New User to register click here” link.
- Now, candidates have to fill their basic details such as name, nationality, date of birth, email id, etc.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- An email will be sent to the registered email id about verification of registration.
- Click on that link.
- Now, fill your personal details, qualification details, national entrance exam details (KVPY, JEE Main, JEE Advanced or NEET).
- Note down your “Application Number”.
- After filling all the details upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now, candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode only.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application form for future use.