IISC Application Form 2019, Released – Apply Online Here
IISC Application Form 2019, Released – Apply Online Here. IISC Application Form 2019 can be filled till 30th April 2019 (for UG). It is providing through online mode only. The admission process is organized by the IISC (Indian Institute of Science) every year. IISC does not conduct any entrance exam for providing admission in UG, PG, Research & Ph.D courses. To get admission into these courses, the candidate must qualify these exams such as JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, CEED, JAM, KVPY and GATE exams. Here, candidates can get the details about IISC 2019 Application Form.
IISC Application Form 2019
Those wishing to appear in IISC programmes can check the details about IISC 2019 application form below:
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode from our website.
- IISC Online application has been released from the 1st February 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 26th March 2019 (For PG courses) & 30th April 2019 (For UG courses).
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature, and parent/guardian signature & caste certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates are advised to check the application form carefully before submitting it.
- Take a printout of the application for future purpose.
The application fee can be deposited using Net banking, Visa Card/Master Card and Debit card/Credit card. The application fee for UG & PG courses is listed below:
|UG Courses||GEN/OBC/KM||Rs. 500|
|PG Courses||General / OBC and Sponsored candidates from Defence, DRDO, BARC, ISRO, NAL, KSRTC, BMTC, BDA PWD and CPRI||Rs. 800|
|ERP candidates (All categories)||Rs. 2000|
Here, students can get all the information of eligibility criteria required for the admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must complete the II PUC/12th examination in 2017 from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology as main subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 60% or equivalent grade (relaxed to pass class for SC/ST candidates).
- Exams: It is compulsory to have KVPY/JEE Main/ JEE Advance or NEET scorecard.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates, those are expecting to complete II PUC/12th examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam for M.Tech: Pass bachelor’s degree (Engineering/Technology) or Master Degree (Science, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Instrumentation, Electronics) or Master’s in Computer Application with a valid GATE Score Card.
- Qualifying Exam for M.Des: Pass Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Design/Architecture with valid GATE/CEED scores.
- Qualifying Exam for M.Mgt: Pass Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree with a valid GATE/CAT/GMAT scores.
IISC Application Dates 2019
The official schedule for the IISC admission is given below for UG & PG courses separately.
For UG Courses
|Starting of Application Form||1st February 2019|
|Closing of submit the application||30th April 2019|
|Last date to update the scores of KVPY/IIT-JEE (Main) / IIT-JEE (Advance)/ NEET exams||Within 1 week from the date of declaration of result|
For PG Courses
|Commencement of Application form||1st February 2019|
|Closing date of the submission of the application||26th March 2019|
|Last date to receipt the Sponsored/ERP applications||28th March 2019 (upto 5:30 PM)|
|Last date to update the scores of Joint CSIR-UGC NET for JRF/UGC NET for JRF/ICMR-JRF/ DBT-JRF/JEST examinations||30th April 2019|
|Aptitude Test/Interview for M.Tech, M.Mgt courses||16th May 2019, 17th-18th May 2019, 16th-18th April 2019|
|Interview for Research courses||21st-25th May 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates can check the given steps for IISC application for the filling process:
- Visit the official link of IISC (Link is provided above).
- Select the programme “UG/PG”.
- Click on the “New User to register click here” link.
- Now, candidates have to fill their basic details such as name, nationality, date of birth, email id, etc.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- An email will be sent to the registered email id about verification of registration.
- Click on that link.
- Now, fill your personal details, qualification details, national entrance exam details (KVPY, JEE Main, JEE Advanced or NEET).
- Note down your “Application Number”.
- After filling all the details upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now, candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode only.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application form for future use.