IIFT Registration 2022 Started – Apply Here. IIFT Registration 2022 Process has been started from 2nd September 2021 through online mode only. Students can apply for IIFT from both online or offline methods. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is one of the premium institutions in India, which offer admission to students in an MBA in International Business (IB). The IIFT entrance exam will be held on 5th December 2022. Students seeking admission in IIFT have to qualify for the IIFT entrance exam. Students can check details about the IIFT Registration/application form 2022, including how to apply, application dates, eligibility, etc.
IIFT Registration 2022
IIFT Registration 2022 Online has been started from 2nd September 2021.
Here we are providing some details about the IIFT Registration/Application Form 2022:
- Students may obtain the application form through online and offline mode.
- The application from is available from 2nd september 2021.
- In offline mode, candidates can get the application from the IIFT counter.
- Candidates can submit the online & offline application form till the 15th october 2021.
- Students those belong to the SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) categories have to send the printout of the online application form along with self attested Caste certificate.
- The filled application form along with required documents must be reached by speed post/ registered post/courier to the following address:
Section Officer (GSD),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B- 21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016
Ph. 011-2685 7908
IIFT Registration Fee
General candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1550/-. For SC/ST candidates, the application fee is Rs.775/- and US $ 80 (INR Rs. 4500/-) for Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI. The fee payment can be made through online mode (Credit card/Debit card (VISA/Master)) and offline mode (Demand Draft). The DD should be drawn favouring the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
Here we are providing the detailed eligibility criteria to apply for the IIFT entrance exam:
- Nationality: Students must be Indian nationals. Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear in this exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold the bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 50% (45% marks for reserved categories candidate) in above qualifying examination.
- Appearing Students: Students appearing in the final year examination of graduation can also apply. But students have to submit the proof of passing the qualifying exam by the 15th october 2021.
IIFT Application Date 2022
In given below table, we have mentioned the official dates of IIFT 2022.
|Commencement of Online Application||2nd September 2021|
|Last date for submission||15th October 2021|
|Last date for the transaction of fee||15th October 2021|
|IIFT Correction Facility||17th to 26th October 2021|
|Application submission of GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRIs||October/ November 2021|
|Release of Admit card||November 2021|
|IIFT 2022 Exam||5th December 2021|
|Release of answer key||1st week of December 2021|
|Declaration of Results||Last week of December 2021|
|Scorecard release date||January 2022|
|GD and PI Rounds||January/ February 2022|
How to Apply for IIFT
Watch the Complete Video of How to fill IIFT Application Form 2022:
Students can follow the steps given below to load the IIFT application form 2022:
- You have to visit the website of IIFT (link is given above).
- Click on the “Apply Now” and select the category under which you are applying.
- Candidates have to register themselves to fill the application form.
- Enter all the details required in the registration form and submit it.
- After registration, students will receive a unique application number on their registered E-mail ID.
- With the generated application number and password, login to your account.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, educational, course & other required details carefully
- Make the application fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature (the size should not be more than 50kb) in a jpg/jpeg format.
- After the fee payment process, candidates should take printout of the application for further use.