IIFT Registration 2019 Started – Apply Here
IIFT Registration 2019 Started – Apply Here. IIFT Registration 2019 for foreign national & NRI candidates can be done till 15th February 2019. Students can apply for IIFT from both online or offline mode. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is one of the premium institutions in India, which offer admission to students in MBA in International Business (IB). The IIFT entrance exam will be held on 3rd December 2018. Students seeking admission in IIFT have to qualify the IIFT entrance exam. Students can check details about IIFT application form 2019 including how to apply, application dates, eligibility, etc.
IIFT Registration 2019
IIFT 2019 Online Registration Last Date has been extended till 15th September 2018.
Here we are providing some details about the IIFT 2019 Application Form:
- Students may obtain the application form through online and offline mode.
- The application from is available from 25th July 2018.
- In offline mode, candidates can get the application from the IIFT counter.
- Candidates can submit the online & offline application form till the 15th September 2018.
- Students those belong to the SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) categories have to send the printout of the online application form along with self attested Caste certificate.
- The filled application form along with required documents must be reached by speed post/ registered post/courier to the following address:
Section Officer (GSD),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B- 21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi- 110016
Ph. 011-2685 7908
General candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1550/-. For SC/ST candidates, the application fee is Rs.775/- and US $ 80 (INR Rs. 4500/-) for Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI. The fee payment can be done through online mode (Credit card/Debit card (VISA/Master)) and offline mode (Demand Draft). The DD should be drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
Here we are providing the detailed eligibility criteria to apply for IIFT entrance exam:
- Nationality: Students must be Indian nationals. Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear in this exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold the bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 50% (45% marks for reserved categories candidate) in above qualifying examination.
- Appearing Students: Students appearing in the final year examination of graduation can also apply. But students have to submit the proof of passing the qualifying exam by the 7th October 2019.
IIFT Application Date 2019
In given below table, we have mentioned the official dates of IIFT 2019.
|Starting date of online application||25th July 2018|
|Last date to fill the online application form||15th September 2018|
|Last date for Foreign Nationals / NRIs / Children of NRIs to obtain and receive the application||15th February 2019|
|IIFT Exam date||3rd December 2018|
How to Apply for IIFT
Watch the Complete Video of How to fill IIFT Application Form 2019:
Students can follow the steps given below to fill the IIFT application form 2019:
- You have to visit the website of IIFT (link is given above).
- Click on the “Apply Now” and select the category under which you are applying.
- Candidates have to register themselves to fill the application form.
- Enter all the details required in the registration form and submit it.
- After registration, students will receive a unique application number on their registered E-mail ID.
- With the generated application number and password, login to your account.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, educational, course & other required details carefully
- Make the application fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature (the size should not be more than 50kb) in a jpg/jpeg format.
- After the fee payment process, candidates should take printout of the application for further use.