IGNOU Result 2021 – Check for OPENMAT XLII, M.Phill & Ph.D. IGNOU 2021 re-registration for July 2021 will end on 16th August for M.Phill & PhD Exam. It has been provided to students via online mode. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers admission in various certificate, diploma, bachelors & master degree courses in various streams. Admissions will be done through entrance exam or a merit list of the qualifying exam. The authority organizes various entrance exams like OPENMAT, B.Ed Entrance Exam, B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam, etc. The entrance exam is conducted in two sessions (January & July) all over the country. In this article, candidates can check details about IGNOU 2021 Result,,,, including releasing dates, admission process & how to check the result process.
IGNOU Result 2021 – Declared for M.Phill & Ph.D
IGNOU 2021 Result for M.Phill/Ph.D entrance exams will be released soon. Click on the official site of IGNOU to check your result.
IGNOU Result for M.Phill & Ph.D entrance test for July session will be announced soon. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their results after one month from the examination. The scorecard is considered for admission in two semesters. Candidates can check the IGNOU 2021 Result via online mode through the website. The result for various courses will be declared in different dates. The result for the OPENMAT XLVII exam is declared on 5th July 2021 through the website. The authority will also send the result card to all the appeared candidates. It will show that the candidate is qualified for admission or not on the basis of cut-off mrks set by the authority.
Candidates are suggested to take some extra printouts of the result for further use. No duplicate result card will be issued by the authority after the last date to submit the admission form. If candidates do not receive their result card, they should contach their respective regional center immediately.
IGNOU 2021 Result Date
Here we are providing the Tentatives dates of result for entrance tests:
|Events||Dates (For January Session)||For July Session|
|Start of Registrations||February 3, 2021||June 11, 2021 (For UG/ PG/PG Diploma/ Diploma/Appreciation/Awareness)|
|Last Date of IGNOU registrations||April 30, 2021||August 16, 2021|
|Re registration||December 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021||May 5 to August 16, 2021|
|Exam||The second week of October 2021||The first week of June 2022|
|IGNOU Result 2021||First to last week of July, 2022||First to last week of July 2022|
How to Check IGNOU Result
Here we are providing some simple steps to check the IGNOU 2021 Result:
- Go through the official website link. (link is given above)
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Enter the required details such as Enrollment Number (9 Digit).
- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take printout of the IGNOU result 2021.
- Candidates don’t forget to take some extra printouts of the result for further use.
IGNOU Admission 2021
The IGNOU admission process will be started after the declaration of the result. The counselling process will be conducted through offline mode. Admission dates and venue will be published by the authority later on the website. For admission in management courses, candidates first have to qualify the OPENMAT exam. After that, candidates have to submit the application for admission in respective course at the concerned regional centre. Candidates also have to bring the required documents and fees for admission. Candidates must bring their original required certificates along with their photocopies for verification.
Steps to Check IGNOU Result
- Step 1 – Please visit on IGNOU University Official Exam Website http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Step 2 – Now Please click on “Students Support” Menu and Then Click on “Exam Results”
- Step 3 – Now you can reach at IGNOU University Result Page, Now please click on “Results” Tab or Link
- Step 4 – Now Please select your Degree course
- Step 5 – Now Please Enter your Register No and Hit Enter Button
- Step 6 – Now Your Result is Appeared in Your computer or mobile Screen, please take print out of your mark statement or Save a local copy in your computer for future reference.