IGNOU Admission 2019: Registration, Hall Ticket, Result, Score Card
IGNOU Admission 2019: Registration, Hall Ticket, Result, Score Card. IGNOU 2019 Result for M.Phill & Ph.D Exam has been released on 11th April 2019. IGNOU Admission 2019 for various courses will be done on the basis of entrance test or qualifying examination. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) was established in the year of 1985. This university offers admission in certificate, diploma, degree & doctoral programmes in different fields. The university conducts various entrance exam to offer admission in different courses like OPENMAT for management course, B.Ed. entrance exam, M.Ed. entrance exam and B.Sc Nursing entrance exam. IGNOU 2019 Hall Ticket for OPENMAT XLIII Exam will be released soon. Through this article, candidates can check complete information about IGNOU 2019 Admission.
IGNOU 2019 Notifications
IGNOU 2019 Hall Ticket & Attendance List for M.Phill & Ph.D Exam has been released now.
IGNOU 2019 Registration for January Session (fresh admission) has been extended till 15th February 2019.
IGNOU 2019 Registration for M.Phill & Ph.D courses (July 2019 session) can be done till 16th February 2019.
IGNOU 2019 Result for B.Ed entrance exam has been released on 13th January 2019.
IGNOU 2019 Result for OPENMAT XLII entrance exam has been released on 11th December 2018.
IGNOU 2019 Admission Notice for MBA (B&F) for January 2019 session has been released now. Application form can be submitted till 29th December 2018.
IGNOU 2019 Registration for OPENMAT XLIII exam can be done till 15th December 2018.
List of candidates qualified for IGNOU 2019 Admission (Interview) to M.Phill/Ph.D programmes in Chemistry has been released now.
IGNOU 2019 Result for M.Phill/Ph.D entrance exams has been released now.
IGNOU 2019 Hall Ticket for OPENMAT XLII, B.SC Nursing & B.Ed entrance exams has been released now.
IGNOU 2019 Prospectus for B.Ed course has been released now.
IGNOU 2019 Student Handbook & Prospectus for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing course has been released now.
IGNOU 2019 Hall Ticket for M.Phil & Ph.D courses has been released on 14th August 2018.
IGNOU 2019 Registration Last Date for MBA, B.Sc (N) & other courses has been extended till 11th August 2018.
IGNOU Exam Dates
The official exam dates of IGNOU 2019 are given below:
|M.Phill & Ph.D. (July 2019 session)
||Application starts from||23rd January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||16th February 2019|
|Admit Card Released||24th February 2019|
|Exam date||4th March 2019|
|Result declared||11th April 2019
|OPENMAT XLII||Admission Form Available||5th July 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||21st August 2018|
|Hall ticket release||19th September 2018|
|Date of exam||24th September 2018|
|Result declare||11th December 2018|
|OPENMAT XLIII||Admission Form Available||5th July 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th December 2018|
|Hall ticket release||Announced Soon|
|Date of exam||Announced Soon|
|B.Sc Nursing||Last date to submit the application form||11th August 2018|
|Hall ticket release||13th September 2018|
|Date of exam||24th September 2018|
|Result declare||29th November 2018|
||Admission Form Available||4th October 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form (fresh admission)||15th February 2019|
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019
- Candidates can access their IGNOU admit card 2019 before one or two weeks from the examination date.
- Candidates can get their admit card via online mode through the website.
- The hall ticket for OPENMAT XLIII entrance exam will be released soon.
- The admit card will contain exam related details like candidate name, roll number, exam centre, etc.
- Candidates have to bring their admit card with them at the time of examination in the exam hall.
IGNOU Result 2019
- IGNOU 2019 Result for OPENMAT XLII, B.Sc Nursing & B. Ed entrance exams has been released now.
- Candidates can check their results through online mode.
- Result for M.Phill & Ph.D exam has been released on 11th April 2019.
- Students have to enter their hall ticket number to view the result.
- After qualifying the entrance exam, students can proceed for further admission process.
IGNOU cut-off will be announced after the commencement of the written examination. Cut-off marks are the minimum qualified marks which have to be scored by the candidate to qualify the exam. The cut-off is prepared on the basis of numbers of students appeared in the exam, seat available in colleges, difficulty level of exam and many others set by the exam conducting authority.
IGNOU Admission 2019
- Admission to different courses offered by the IGNOU University will be done through entrance examination.
- IGNOU Admissions are also done on the basis of merit list of the entrance examination.
- Candidates have to go through the counselling process to get admission.
- Candidates are required to choose their preference during the counselling process.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates, according to their rank, filled choices & availability of seats.
Documents required to be attached with admission form is listed below:
- Score card of entrance exam (if any)
- Pay order/Demand draft
- 10+2 or graduation level certificate
- Experience certificate (if required)
- Category certificate (Candidates belong to any reserved category (SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer))
- Age certificate (if applicable)
- Graduation certificate (for PG courses)
IGNOU Application Form 2019
Check how to fill the IGNOU application form 2019
- Candidates can get the application form through both online and offline mode.
- IGNOU 2019 registration for M.Phill & Ph.D courses can be done till 16th February 2019.
- Candidates can purchase the application form from all Regional Centres/Study Centres of the University which can be obtained in person.
- Last date to submit the application for was 15th February 2019 for January session (fresh admission).
- Candidates have to make payment through post by sending a Demand Draft.
- Application form can also be submitted via online by creating a User ID in official website.
- Candidates have to submit the scanned photograph, signature, age proof, relevant educational qualification, experience certificate, category certificate, BPL certificate & other required certificates.
- Don’t forget to keep printouts of the result for further use.
- Application fee will be Rs. 200/- by online mode and Rs.250/- through Demand Draft.
- Fee can be made through Credit Card (Master/Visa), Net Banking & Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay) or demand draft.
Here we are providing the qualification eligibility criteria for various courses offered by IGNOU:
- MBA: Bachelor degree in any stream or pursuing in final year will also eligible for apply.
- BCA: 12th or equivalent exam passed & no age limit.
- MCA: Bachelor degree of minimum three years from any recognized university and also hold the graduation or 12th level with mathematics subject & no age limit.
- MA (English/Economics/History), MSW: Bachelor or a higher degree from any recognized college.
- BSW: Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.
- BA & B.Com: Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.
- B.Sc: 12th with science subjects or equivalent exam.
- PG Diploma in Rural Development: Bachelor’s degree.
- Diploma in Tourism Studies: Passed 12th or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.
- Diploma in Dairy Technology: Passed 10+2 or equivalent or BPP from IGNOU.
IGNOU offers various certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral courses in different fields. The courses offered by the IGNOU university are listed below:
Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education/ Tourism Studies/ Nutrition & Health Education Aquaculture/ Panchayat Level Administration & Development/ Creative Writing in English /Urdu/ Women Empowerment & Development/ HIV and Family Education/ Paralegal Practice/ Nursing Administration/ BPO Finance & Accounting and Critical Care Nursing.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. with major in Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Botany & Zoology)/ Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)/ Bachelor of Arts (BA with major in Hindi, English, History, Mathematics, Urdu, Economics, Philosophy, Psychology, Public Administration, Political Science, Sociology)/ Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)/ Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)/ BA (Tourism Studies) and Bachelor of Social Work (BSW).
MA (Philosophy)/ MA (Education)/ MA (Gandhi and Peace Studies)/ MA (Extension & Development Studies)/ MA (Anthropology)/ MA (Distance Education)/ MA (English)/ MA (Hindi)/ Master of Social Work/ Master of Social Work (Counseling)/ MA (Gender & Development Studies)/ MA (Psychology)/ MA (Public Admin.)/ MA (Rural Development)/ MA (History)/ MA (Political Science)/MA (Sociology)/ MA (Tourism Management)/ Master of Commerce (M.Com.)/ Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)/ MA (Translation Studies)/ MA (Economics)/ M.Sc. (Dietetics and Food Services Management)/ Master of Computer Applications (MCA) & M.Sc. Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science.
PG Diploma Course
PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking/ Rural Development/ Translation/ International Business Operation/ Gandhi & Peace Studies/ Disaster Management/ Applied Statistics/ Journalism & Mass Communication/ Analytical Chemistry/ Environment and Sustainable Development/ Audio Programme Production/ Higher Education/ Educational Management & Administration/ Educational Technology/ School Leadership & Management/ Pre Primary Education/ Information Security/ Intellectual Property Rights/ Pharmaceutical Sales Management/ Social Work among the Tribals/ Criminal Justice/ Folklore & Culture Studies/ Hospital & Health Management/ Extension & Development Studies/ Urban Planning & Development and Geriatric Medicine.
PG Certificate and Other Certificate Courses
Advanced Certificate: Power Distribution Management and Information Security
PG Certificate: Extension & Development Studies/ Adult Education/ Bangala-Hindi-Translation/ Cyber Law/ Patent Practice/ Agriculture Policy/ Geoinformatics and Information/ Gandhi & Peace Studies/ Malayalam-Hindi-Translation & Assistive Technologies for the Instructors of Visually Impaired.
Certificate: Indigenous Art Practices/ Karnatak Music/ Visual Arts-Painting/ Bharatanatyam/ Arabic Language/ Applied Arts/Performing Arts- Theatre Arts Hindustani Music/ Environmental Studies/ NGO Management/ Teaching English/ Functional English (basic level)/ Urdu Language/ HIV & Family Education/ Social work and Criminal Justice System/ Business Skills/ Disaster Management/Health Care Waste Management/ French Language/ Community Radio/ Tourism Studies/ Food & Nutrition/ Home Based Health Care/ Nutrition & Child Care/ Rural Development/ Newborn & Infant Nursing/ Maternal & Child Health Nursing/ Sericulture/ Water Harvesting & Management/ Beekeeping/ Human Rights/ Co-operation/ Cooperative Law & Business Law/ Poultry Farming/ Organic Farming/ Anti Human Trafficking/ International Humanitarian Law/ Laboratory Techniques/ Value Education/ Communication & IT Skills/ Consumer Protection/ Information Technology, Guidance/ Energy Technology & Management and Competency in Power Distribution.
IGNOU Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- IGNOU 2019 exam pattern & syllabus will vary as per the courses opted by the students.
- The prospectus for IGNOU 2019 will be released by the university.
- Candidates can check their syllabus and exam pattern according to their opt course.
- The general topics covered in the entrance exams are attitude, quantitative analysis, logical reasoning, GK, etc.
- The basic step for IGNOU Exam preparation is to gather all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus.
- Make a proper time-table and never make long study periods, include short breaks in every hour.
- Mark the topics in which you feel difficulty and discuss them with your teachers & classmates.
- Consider the good books and other study materials for exam preparations.
- You should be in good physical & mental condition to score better in the examination.