ICSI – The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India. It is a premier national professional body set up under an act of Parliament, the Company Secretaries Act, 1980. ICSI functions under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The Institute provides top-quality education to the students of Company Secretaries (CS) Course and best quality set standards to CS Members. At present, there are more than 50,000 members and about 4,00,000 students on the roll of ICSI.
ICSI has its its headquarters at New Delhi, four Regional Offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and 69 Chapters across India.
- Headquarters – ICSI House, 22 Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
- Website: www.icsi.edu
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For All Students’ Related Queries and Services – Helpline nos. 0120 – 6204999, 3314111
The Company Secretary is:
- An in-house legal expert; a compliance officer of the Company.
- An expert in corporate laws, securities laws & capital market and corporate governance
- Chief advisor to the board of directors on best practices in corporate governance
- Responsible for all regulatory compliances of company
- Corporate planner and strategic manager
Courses by ICSI – How to become a Company Secretary
Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) examination of a Board/University constituted by law in India or any examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto can join the course. There is no minimum pass percentage and students who have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2)examination or any examination equivalent thereto are eligible to join CS Foundation Programme.
The student who would like to join the Course after 10+2 pass or equivalent has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.
The Student who would like to join the Course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship i.e
1. Executive Programme
- a. Foundation pass of the ICSI
- b. Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams (except Fine Arts)
- c. Student who has passed the CPT passed of ICAI / Foundation Program passed of ICAI-CMA is also eligible to take admission in CS Executive Programme.
2. Professional Programme
- (Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course)
For Detailed Information Visit – Stages to become company Secretary
Admission in CS Course
Admission / Registration is open throughout the year. Examinations are held twice a year in June & December. Students have to register through online :
FOR TAKING REGISTRATION IN CS FOUNDATION / EXECUTIVE
Click on – http://www.icsi.edu/ then Click on – Online Services
Students are advised to follow the instructions carefully. The fee can be remitted through Debit/Credit Cards /Net Banking /Canara Bank Challan facility.
After filling the particulars, uploading the scanned copies of desired documents and making the payment of fees the system gives the Registration Number instantly…for detailed information please visit on following pages…
CS Course Fees Structure
Please refer CS Course Fee Structure & Concession on the following page
|About Course||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Registration||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Fees||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Exam Form||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Time Table||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Result||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Toppers list||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Pass %||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Question Papers||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Solutions||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Re-Registration||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Passing Criteria||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Cut off Dates||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
Company Secretary Course Highlights:
- 10+2 pass or equivalent / Graduate can join
- No Entry Barrier – an opportunity for every student
- Cost Effective
- Distance Learning – any where in the world
- Flexibility in the schedules – Registration valid for 3 to 5 years.
- Excellent career opportunities for CS professional
- Position of Power and Prestige
- Offers Self Employment and Job Opportunities
- Direct Access to Top Management / Board Room
- Good remuneration and growth opportunities
- Good career option for girls also.
- Opportunities across various sectors at all locations.
- Opportunities Abroad – MOU with ICSA, London
- Opportunity to pursue B.Com with Major in Corporate Affairs and Administration and M.Com in Business Policy and Corporate Governance from IGNOU.
CS Exam Form
The Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) Started CS Exam Forms. CA knowledge team provide step by step guide for how to fill CS Exam Form, all the candidates who wish to apply for cs exam then check all process from the following link…CS Exam Form